Ilgm chemdawg for the win

@peachfuzz No that was not a typo. I use General Hydroponics Flora series and go by this feeding chart. I’ve been using this since I started growing. At this stage I’m at about 1150 during Early Growth adding the three base nutrients plus the CalMag. Tomorrow I’ll be changing to Late Growth and the PPM’s will be about the same. It may seem high but I’ve yet to really see nutrient burn problems. I also change out the nutrients weekly or ten days max. Here’s a copy of the chart I go by. I’ll be going into week three tomorrow and note the PPM range. I find myself trying to keep my readings about 1150 through most of the grow.

2 Likes

Day 28 of Veg. and the two Chemdawg in the hydro system are growing totally different from each other. I took tops from each of them and the clones are now into 7 gal. pots. The third Chemdawg that I put into soil was topped also so I now have the three Chemdawg clones into one gal. pots. The three Banana Kush that I started before the Chemdawg are doing great and are now into 7 gal. pots. I think all the soil plants will be going outside shortly.
Here’s the two Chemdawg’s that are in the hydro system

Here’s the third Chemdawg in soil. I’ll be topping her tomorrow.

The clones from the three Chemdawg just before putting them into one gal. pots.

This one split by itself, maybe I’ll start splitting them as it seems to be better.

Get your Chemdawg seeds here: Chemdawg Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >>> ILGM

10 Likes

@NTMAREMACH, looking lush and healthy!

1 Like

Looking nice and healthy bro!

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 and a Happy Anniversary to you.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s much appreciated.

I changed all 8 of the original bulbs in one of my Hortilux veg. lights to some Hortilux Power Veg. bulbs. Half of the originals were starting to flicker so I needed some new ones. @dbrn32 any comments on these and do you think these are worth the extra money at three times the costs of the original. These are 4ft bulbs.

2 Likes

I think the way you’re using them is what I would recommend, as opposed to building a whole lamp out of them. Probably even more so for flowering than veg. The 6500k standard bulbs do a hell of a job by themselves, hard to justify cost of anything more. But if you were flowering, a couple of the red ones would be a real nice addition.

1 Like

I use these lights strickly for veg. Here’s the formula for the powerveg bulbs. I thought about doing some flowering in this room but I’ll just stick to veg.

2 Likes

Today is day 32 for the two girls in the Hydro system. There is so much of a difference between the two chemdawg plants. The larger one was from the largest seed received. They were all large seeds for the Chemdawg compared to the Banana Kush.
I haven’t been doing any super cropping in my last few grows but decideded to do some on this grow. I need the branches to get as large and strong as possible. My last grow of THC Snow had quite a few branches snap due to the heavy cola’s. I did use probably 25 of the yoyo’s to help hold up the branches but if I missed one it may be hanging down come morning. I’ve noticed that when you supercrop the plant the branch get a shot of spinach and starts looking like Popeye’s arms. It does make for a scary picture until they recover though.
All three of the Banana Kush in soil are doing great, boy and I glad I didn’t give up on them. I haven’t topped any of these yet but will soon.
I took a plant from a buddy who though you cut the larger leaves off the plant to help the smaller one grow. I did take the top off and it’s just about ready to burst into roots. He only cut the leave off of two plants where he has 12 of them going outside which all look good.
The two Chemdawg in the hydro system

The larger one started growing on an angle so I added two of the yoyo’s to pull it straight.

The Chemdawg in soil

The Three Chemdawg clones in soil

The Banana Kush in soil
This is the one that split at birth

7 Likes

The plant my buddy took the leave off of and the clone. You can see how the roots are just ready to pop. In a couple days the roots will be hanging from all those spots.

3 Likes

This is what is looks like with the new hortilux Powerveg bulbs.

6 Likes

@NTMAREMACH Looking beautiful…agree, super cropping during vegetative cycle very helpful!

1 Like

It’s been quite a while for an update so here it is. Today makes day 7 of flower for the two Chemdawg in the ebb and flow system. The others are two clones from the chemdawg which are in transition while the three Banana Kush are just going into flower. I currently have 7 plants in there as to why the soil plants are smaller. The banana kush that split is doing great. I’ve done some serious supper cropping and LST on this one. I currently have two yoyo’s keeping it down.

8 Likes

Looking gorgeous!

1 Like

Looking awesome! :+1:

1 Like

Damn bro, nice looking room!

2 Likes

Man I enjoy your updates… looking good bud :v:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, here’s a clone I have in my veg room that I’m going to put into a 1 gal. pot in a few minutes. This is from a screw up trying to hard. lol I’ll bet this grows to be a monster plant.

4 Likes

Today makes day 17 in bloom for the two chemdawg in the hydro system. They’re doing great and the buds are getting big with no signs of any problems. There are two that are at day 9 with one being chemdawg and the other banana kush. I’ve been feeding these with nutes and they are doing great also. The other two Banana kush are just starting day 1 of bloom. This room is full as can be and hopefully won’t be a problem.

Get your Chemdawg seeds here: Chemdawg Feminized Seeds For Sale | Buy Online >>> ILGM

7 Likes