ILGM Chemdawg Feminized

How often to feed will depend on the soil/ Coco you use , the nutes Co. you use and their recommended schedule.
I use ffof soil and the ff trio.
In flower I feed twice a week for the first 4-5 weeks then drop off to 1.
With a feed feed water schedule. Just to keep my ppm up. Instead of feed water feed.

I’m totally baffled with one plant. Have some issues I need help/advice with please!

The taller of the two plants is exhibiting behavior that I can’t seem to identify from ILGM symptom checker. I know that I have some nutrient burn, which also baffles me…I’ll get to that shortly. The tall plant has smaller/medium stems either dying off wilting or nutrient burn. Both plants get nutrients once a week (FloraNova Bloom 4-8-7) at 2 ml/L, each plant gets approximately 3 L of the solution PH 6.5 balanced.

This plant has been showing these signs now for about 3 days. Yet, I don’t see these affects on the larger crowns that are developing.

The other plant is doing well, with no signs of the issues that the other is showing.

Both are almost ready for harvest now, hoping within the next week. Plants are 106 days old, just over 15 weeks. What an adventure this grow has been, one plant turns out to be a runt with small buds, but was the easier plant to maintain with watering and nutrient uptake. The second plant turned into a monster over 5 ft (1.6m) tall, having me scramble to get the light right, or a close as possible to being right. This bugger was a bitch with watering and nutrient uptake, all the issues started when it started to flower. Lower weaker branches got burnt, while the crowns soaked it up…WTF???
Oh Ya…I named them just after the last post, Beauty was the smaller (runt) one, I think it was seed genetics and the large one got “Beast”. Anyway here are few pics of the crowns, I’m disappointed with Beauty! But looking forward to the Beast!

Beauty;

Beast;

3 Likes