ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

I value anyone’s opinion on the subject though

You want your white pistils gone and almost no clear tricombs after that you can harvest for your taste. The longer you can wait the more the buds will fatten up as well.

Thanks @Daddy. After thinking about it, I feel like it needs some more time

No I harvest at about 30 % to 50 % amber and milky

Thanks @Oldstoner

1 Like

Maybe I’ll start posting trichome pics in the BotM contest. :smiley:

14 Likes

Wooo Hoooo ! !

WELL, that was fast. Received the BOM seeds today ! 6 days after I received the e-mail. Soon, as Rush put it in 2112, “The fragrance Of Afghanistan rewards a long day’s toil.” I am hoping to start them in mid June after I get a couple trips out of the way. NEXT, hopefully a BOM entry in October of Afghan fem !

@latewood and Robert, Thank you for maintaining a great site and being so generous to us !

Jerry :sunglasses: :us: :us: :man_farmer:

9 Likes

Your gonna love the Bruce Banner @Oldstoner!

2 Likes

Yeah man I’m already soaking mine there going in asap

2 Likes

Tag me in when you get started. I’d love to follow along. :v:

1 Like

@Sittingbull64 I am definitely looking forward to the happy buzz part

2 Likes

Will do bud . This time I think I may have to start a new journal . I have just been sticking the new grows on the end of my old journal . This one has white widow in it though and I plan on super cropping and fimming so they may deserve a separate journal . Plus on the Bruce Banner I’m considering using a spray with hormones on one stalk to see if something I have been told really works .

3 Likes

i’m interested in seeing if that works @Oldstoner
will you start a new thread about the subject?

1 Like

Yeah man I’m starting a new journal and will slip it in there when the seeds pop above the soil . The wisows are off and running already the tongue was polking out after about a 10 hour soak so I put them under a tissue overnight in my tent and had to plant them this am . The Banners are still laying there wet and dark . They will pop eventually just shocked the 2 year old ww beans are leaping out so fast

1 Like

those white widows are some hearty plants!

1 Like

Well still waiting on the Banners to pop the ww are in the soil and under some ligjt

7 Likes

Here’s a Banana Kush I started with a couple others that I thought were going to die. I’m glad I didn’t throw her out and for some reason the little girl has topped herself and now has three.

5 Likes

That’s pretty remarkable, thanks for showing us.

1 Like

Well it looke like the 2 Bruce Banners I dropped are going to be no shows to the party so I have started soaking 2 more if they all pop now I will end up with a crowded tent but they went in to soak at the same time as these ww and still nothing

So here is to keeping the fingers crossed that these do better

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the Bruce Banners… kind of want to see them come to harvest and get a review on potency @Oldstoner… maybe ILGM can give a refund or re seed?

1 Like