ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

I see this was a non issue. Thanks guys

2 Likes

I gotta get over and look at the entries! I thought I would sit this month out too before entering again.

Besides; after seeing @Daddy’s picture I think I’ll wait haha!

3 Likes

Thanks brother I don’t need any more competition it’s tough enough lol

5 Likes

It’s a tough one this month, week every month really. :+1::v:

5 Likes

First off Happy 420 to all . This month has some great entries . I always get in thinking okay that bud has a chance then by the time the entries are all in I’m thinking well there is always next month. The way we grow and the quality of the buds we get was unheard of when I was a kid . Enjoy your day and smoke one at 420 EST and think of the group I know I will be .

9 Likes

Happy 4/20 everyone.
I just got thru with my first harvest and thought I might enter, competition is very tough and I had a hard time choosing which picture to enter.
I will be happy to get one vote.

7 Likes

I agree with @roost1 I had so many nice buds that it was hard to choose a submission.

5 Likes

Hah - I’m just happy to get mentioned in @myfriendis410’s summary run down of the entered buds. :slight_smile:

I like to only enter when I have a bud on the limb I feel is worthy or have just harvested a plant that had a bud that was worthy. I’ll hopefully be back near the end of May with a blueberry auto entry. Time can only tell!

4 Likes

And I clearly need to visit the forum more often, because it’s @NTMAREMACH that does the BotM run-down for us in here. Sorry @Myfriendis410 and ntmaremach!

1 Like

Here are the entries for April. Good Luck to everyone. Remember no voting here.
@raustin / Chocoloupe

@BIGE / Blueberry Auto

@Kcdaniels / White Widow Auto

@Viktor7 / Blue Dream

@ntmaremach / Green Crack

@Oldstoner / Green Crack

@daz49 / Blueberry

@Budbrother / Blueberry Auto

@beginner2d / Amnesia Haze Auto

@Daddy / White Widow

3 Likes

@Buzzardhicks / Cali Dream

@Bshmstr / White Widow Auto

@Happygro / Gold Leaf

@roost1 / White Widow

@TxGrowman / Skywalker OG

6 Likes

Wow tough choice this month.

3 Likes

No kidding! I’m gonna hide out this month lol.

You guys did some amazing stuff and the photography is gorgeous!

7 Likes

I’m so glad I don’t have to decide the winner… Kak hard decision…
@M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 @livefast @SmoknGranny @Baapie @dbrn32 @Growit @raustin @Budbrother

6 Likes

@Roost1’s WW pic looks like a vein of precious stones glittering in a cave. I’m mesmerized by it.

4 Likes

There is for sure a lot of top quality entries this month,I am glad that as well as a lot of variety we also have some really colourful shot’s to, I hope everyone joins in and votes

2 Likes

Got some great entries whoohoo lots of great growers here

1 Like

When do you decide and when will you let us know who the winner is?

We are all winners.

3 Likes

Exactly!!!