ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

If you go to seed bank ilgm of course @Twitch
They offer a cash payment option brother

This is taken from the iglm seed bank web site

You send us cash in an envelope. We send you your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.

You will receive our mailing address after you place your order. We will instruct you how to send the money. All currencies are accepted. Use www.xe.com to calculate your exchange rate to US dollars if needed.

From the US it usually takes 1 to 2 weeks for the cash to arrive here. We ship your order within two business days after receiving your payment. Sending cash is very safe, there have been no lost cash payment in over 12 months.

1 Like

I’ll look into that. Thanks.

3 Likes

Honestly @Twitch my brother, its totally safe and so much quicker to do it online, like I say it will bill under car parts and they come in a discreet envelope with bubble wrap inside, but it’s up to you, just ask them questions

@Twitch works like a charm I send cash every time i order and have never once had a issue
And never heard of anyone who sent cash of having any issues
I does take a little longer since they need to receive the payment first but i would think it would take less time for you since your already in the general area lol
Ive recieved my orders in 10 business day each time
Once the payment was received

4 Likes

Guys let me explain my situation. From all the posts I’ve read and pics I’ve seen definitely a good product. Yet I have a dillema… Friendship of 23 years. I get my seeds from a friend (more like a brother) he goes to Amsterdam once a month on business. He brings me seeds back and and then some… Like I said I’m on an extreme budget. I’m currently sitting with 9x 3 pack seeds. 9 different strains. I’ll have to then gracefully watch others win… Pity.

6 Likes

Well its all good you can share your grows here on this thread
And if you ever buy iglm seeds you can show them off them in the bom
Its a seed bank sponsored contest @Twitch and rules are what they are :wink:
At least you have good beans too
Maybe a email to them and see if your friend can buy directly when in country? Just another thought not sure if they even do that type if stuff
the seed bank and forum are separate entities so you would need to ask them

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmmm gives me an idea…
Would I be able to start a competition?

1 Like

I would say you’d need to discuss that with @latewood since he is the site administrator
@Twitch

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’m just messing with you…

1 Like

Hahaha all good bro @Twitch

1 Like

Can I change my bom picture?

I believe you can change it up until the 21st of the month. The earlier the better though.

3 Likes

Posted Groot up but still don’t know if I chose the right picture. This is the other one.

12 Likes

Here’s a picture taken today of my THC Snow that I started to harvest. These buds are hard as a rock and good as they look.

21 Likes

PRIMO my man!
looks beautiful!

1 Like

Beyond top shelf if you ask me! @NTMAREMACH

1 Like

My new desktop. lol

12 Likes

@NTMAREMACH Thanks for sharing that, it’s mine too now! Haha.

1 Like

This is ALL ILGM genetics. Gold Leaf.

and it’s not even close to finish yet.

15 Likes

@Happygro If you can’t find your order number through your email confirmation and don’t know it let me know.
Nice picture so get the number to enter.

9 Likes