ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Thank you

1 Like

@AfgVet I have a question about the bud of the month. Mine will be ready this month so I show the pic and the order# thatā€™s it?

3 Likes

Yes thats it

4 Likes

Thanks bud. Just wanted to make sure. 2-3 weeks and readiness. :tada::tada:

2 Likes

And it doesnā€™t have to be finished to enter ā€¦you just need a pic of bud a good pic the winning picture lol good luck growmie

6 Likes

I want to put the beat up. So Iā€™m going to wait for them or it to great some more color. Got that grand daddy purp. So hopefully it will go a bit more purp. But they are so different 5 going now but all different. 3 are tall and 2 are only like 20ā€ tall. But looks like 1 giant bud so color is whatā€™s up.

4 Likes

Say you donā€™t make it in time you can always post it on next months contest just do you know good luck cant wait to see it

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. I will make it. Like I said. Couple more weeks and they should be ready. But thank u for the heads upšŸ¤™

1 Like

Entries for each month are due by midnight on the 21st. That is 9 days from today if counting, but as the others mention you can enter whenever or wait til next month.

5 Likes

Ok that makes a difference. Thank you mr moderateršŸ˜¬

1 Like

They could be ready Saturday. Butā€¦. Everyone here knows how that goes it could be another week after like October 1. So it could be next month for my entry. Thanks for all the help guys. Happy growing :potted_plant::potted_plant::potted_plant:

1 Like

All entries have been beautiful even the immature buds, i dont think being finished matters.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ll pull them from the tent and put a black back drop to show the color more and pull the trigger on which one

2 Likes

@AlienBrew wow :ok_hand: urs dont look nothing like mine. :flushed: so much color. Nice finish growmie.

3 Likes

I like to lower the temp down to the 60ā€™s, nuthin but phā€™d water for the finish, which is a guessing game. N Iā€™m a believer n finishing with Deep Blueā€™s, far Reds, including IR, UVA, n UVB, for the last hour before lightā€™s out. N I keep the RH n the 40ā€™s.
I know itā€™s a dicey subject amongst growers, but itā€™s something Iā€™ve been doing since I started purchasing ILGM beans. Which is when my State became legal for medical cultivation. So now u can smell it from my front porch. As for the color, thatā€™s pure genetics, if they ainā€™t got the genotype, they sure as hell ainā€™t gunna show any phenotype. No matter how well u provide for their environment.

Thanks @Bonjoyle ur comments humble me my friend, n r much appreciated :pray:ā€¦:peace_symbol: out

8 Likes

@BrotherBarry looks like your BOM entry didnā€™t post properly. If you want to create a new entry, Iā€™ll delete the old one

2 Likes

I am going to incorporate my blurple at the end of this grow but I will not burn my girl like I did last time. I have heard of the cooler temps. Do you do this just the last 3 weeks and is the 60Āŗ target your night time temps and if so what is your swing from day to night temps when your finishing?

1 Like

@Lnnicholas I need an order number for your BOM entry. You can post here and Iā€™ll add it. Thanks

@Carpenter thanks for looking out

2 Likes

This month has got some fire entries!!!

10 Likes

Dont go telling me that thumb of yours is out on the loose unsupervised is it Maā€™am?