ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

You and me both my friend. I’m only on my 9th lifetime grow. I love learning and being allowed to grow legally is a godsend. I’m allowed 5 plants but don’t have the room. 4 get me from harvest to harvest. The auto in my thread that looks like branches are about to break, is my own lil creation. Harvesting any day now.

2 Likes

Hello @dbrn32
After having really bad luck with the GSCE and BB autos I purchased in ILGM mix pack, I started seeking out other retailers. I have enjoyed the majority of ILGMs products but those two I could never get to germinate or get good results.
I bought some Do Si Do from local merchant and had a plant hermie. Well I cut out the pollen sacks and anthers but decided to pollinate my tent anyway.
I now have hundreds of seeds lol. Here is an auto I bred. I just smoked some and I’m blown away.
To get to the point, I have hundreds of Do Si Do seeds now, would ILGM be interested in them?
Maybe trade me a couple strains for these? I’m told this breeding back of the strain would make it an S1

1 Like

You need to contact seed shop with questions like this. https://ilgm.com/contact

1 Like

Thank you for the assistance @dbrn32

2 Likes

The amount of flower used depends largely on the density of trichomes present on the plant. Some plants are heavy with them, others not so much. That said, you can have a plant heavy with trichomes that dont pack a punch. I dont make bubble hash, so Im no expert there, I can admit that bubble hash has a higher capture rate than dry sift. However, dry sift is generally superior because it stores much better.

2 Likes

Omg! I almost lost a lung laughing and just ran outta likes! You guys are killin me!

2 Likes

I had a pink Kush that was full on hermi and I was still awesome weed in spite of all the millions of seeds I grew 4 seeds from her three girls one hermi they turned out great

3 Likes

How do we get our confirmation number from a past order? I looked on my email but it only goes back to July of last year

2 Likes

i logged in and viewed my orders and it shows all of them and my 1st one was October 2021

7 Likes

And if that doesn’t work you can contact support and they should be able to assist

https://ilgm.com/contact

6 Likes

@Autos-only welcome!!! I tagged you here, so hopefully @AfgVet can help you get the order number that is needed for your Bud Of The Month entry. Great shot!!!

5 Likes

@Borderryan22 Thanks man! I appreciate it! I’ll edit it now!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Borderryan22

@Autos-only if you can’t log into you account on the seed shop side (your order number will be there) contact customer and they may be able to assist. We unfortunately can’t do anything as mods.

https://ilgm.com/contact

5 Likes

zkz

11 Likes

@Sunsetchef I had to delete your bud of the month entry. Please review the rules in the 1st post and resubmit.

Thanks

2 Likes

@W.B.elpaso thanks :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Order 2568747

better?

Chef Rudy Rudolph

6 Likes

Perfect. Now just post it in the contest thread. This is the chat room.

5 Likes

:boom: :boom: :boom: raging!

3 Likes

Hdk36360

14 Likes