ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

AK47 auto. Not sure my order # but added pic of seed bag. 2 out of 5 growing

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: February 2021 Bud of the Month contest

@Greybeard81 your order number should be in your email or you can log into your account on the seed site and get it there.

Once you have it, reply to me here and Iā€™ll add it to your entry.

Thanks

5 Likes

Can anybody recommend a good cannabutter making machineā€¦ or syrup something like thatā€¦ is the levo 2 the best since I have no ovenā€¦ ?

3 Likes

This is what i use Infusion Buds Butter Infuser Machine- Herbal Butter Maker Machine | Herbal Butter & Oil Infuser Machine. Butter Machine | Includes Decarb Box and Tons of Accessories https://a.co/d/hi9sjqr
Works great use coconut oil no butter now and have infused 190 proof Everclear. Comes with a silicone decarboxylation unit also. Push the button and walk away. The other day i followed a post and changed temp and time on unit

5 Likes

Says I dont have account under my email. ?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s odd. But I canā€™t see anything on that side of the house.

Reach out to customer service and theyā€™ll get you straightened out.

https://ilgm.com/contact

6 Likes

Need email to sign in. Ok to take it down if you need to.

4 Likes

Does the seed bag even look like ILGMā€™s packaging?

4 Likes

Yes it does. Order number is just required so they can verify purchase and give seeds away upon winning. Proof of being a customer. I have seed bags from ilgm that I didnā€™t pay for. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74

Any of you guys know how to assist @Greybeard81 further? He canā€™t log into his account on the seed side, which is also required to contact customer support

8 Likes

Unfortunately itā€™s a waiting game at this point. @Greybeard81 @AfgVet

4 Likes

Sent a request to ILGM. I will wait for their response. It is an ILGM product. Found an old email from them but nothing attached, just a thank you for the order.

2 Likes

Order # 2554881. Had to dig through trash emails. Last year.

12 Likes

Gotcha taken care of @Greybeard81

7 Likes

I donā€™t think we can do much, @ILGM.Stacy are you able to send Greybeard81 a password reset for seed shop account?

4 Likes

Thanks again.

3 Likes

@Blackrose. Very beautiful flower, purple punch auto is our spring run, your bud shows some very nice frosting. Care to share your setup? Light medium nutes. Please and thank you.

Good luck on BOM, sheā€™s :heart_eyes: x :100:

5 Likes

Thank you so much :grin:. Super proud of her so far.
Im growing in soil ( big rootz) under a hlg patriot. Sheā€™s the only one in there at this moment :grin:. I use jacks 3 2 1 and a lil tiger bloom.

2 Likes

We are small, hlg 300 rspec 2 plants and jacks nutes. Working on 2nd grow. First was banana kush auto.

Patriot produced some frost. Very nice :ok_hand:

15 Likes