ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

I know right! The other 3 gold leafs are huge and green with no color change.

But the green crack is looking :ok_hand: :fire:

25 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes @Allinherhead

5 Likes

VERY stiff competition this month!!! Great growing everyone!!! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

12 Likes

What amazes me most? Look at all the first timers. :heart_eyes: yall crushing it, good luck to the veteran growers, yall teaching us well and setting the bar high with some truly outstanding entries.
Wonder what christmas brings this year. A very frosty Christmas BoM.

12 Likes

My sour diesel was also my first time :smirk:

6 Likes

I try to read bios before, some give a brief description, trying to match a face to the poster, very hard to do. Doesnt sway the vote.

Very nice entry. Very worthy to win.

I probably will not have a better banana kush than my first try, but i have more seeds to sprout, and competition is A game only.

5 Likes

I myself just use a simple jewelry loop and hold in over my cell phone camera lens which I zoom in half way then I hold my breath and start snapping I’m still using a iPhoneX lol

4 Likes

I just wanted to say thank you guys for everything to do with this contest. This was my first grow and to have it be successful enough to land in the top 20 for the BOM contest!! Couldn’t be happier cause it would have never been such a good looking contestant if it wasn’t for reading all the tips and tricks that made it so fat and juicy!! Thanks again

5 Likes

@Ham polls are up but votes won’t be over for a while. Likes :heart: are just growmies showing the love. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Very nice zskittles, welcome to growville,

1 Like

Yet to vote, easily feel there should be, could be 10 winners.

ILGMs monthly cannabis cup ain’t so easy. To win or vote.

5 Likes

The more skraggaly the bud the better. Hahaha!

1 Like

Tough one, I’m not looking forward to the bud of the year competition :joy:. Good luck everyone, it was a tough choice.

5 Likes

Sour Diesel order # 19330609

6 Likes

@Upwithhopehydro entries have close for November, but look for the December contest first of next month.

3 Likes

@Ripper that BK was on point :100: all the entries are always fantastic and definitely top shelf!!! Congrats to all entrants!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

My sour diesel definitely smokes top shelf, I kept some nice nuggs and the rest is getting jarred up and given away to friends and family to spread a little extra holiday cheer this year. :grin:

15 Likes

its actually lower ph towards the end and it has been proven in cannabis plants out there that do it and low THC products are [Available]

1 Like

@poshmarket Welcome to the the best place to show your grow!!
@StickyFrostyBuds You set the bar high for others! Absolutely Gorgeous :fire::fire::star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you friend! Endless joy from this wonderful plant!

2 Likes