ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Good points, I’m having to go through my photos and re think what pics to submit because the results rarely go the way I would ever imagine :person_shrugging:. Not speaking on one specific result but a lot of placement is not what I would imagine. I’ve actually showed friends random months and get their opinions so I know what to enter for myself and everyone always picks the same pictures typically speaking and then you see results and I can’t figure it out.
Not being negative just really saying I have no idea what people are looking for when it comes to voting :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s exactly how everyone should vote. Pick what you like. You could post a poll where the selections are: Live or Die and it still wouldn’t be a unanimous poll.

8 Likes

The BOM is a tough son of a gun.
I’ve done the same @GrowingIs4Everyone and I can’t figure it out, as to what pics to enter? Maybe foxtails?? It’s mind boggling sometimes to see the outcome.
It’s great to show off what we can grow and enter a contest to be judged for a prize.
But it’s all fun trying to make it to the winner circle

7 Likes

This is how My entry for this BOM finished in the tent… right front of tent

13 Likes

I’m a show off, it’s all about showing a little sumthin, sumthin, off that came from my grow room. Something others can look at n say, I can do that! N hopefully get them to start growing, r at least up their game……to compete, r show off. As for the prize of 5 seeds, I have no interest. I’d donate them to someone far less fortunate than I.My souvenir collection is to my liking, n at this point I have enough photo fems to supplement my regular photos. So I’m not trapped n the photo fem cycle, n can have the freedom to hunt genetics.
Read up on the process of making feminized seeds, for n from the numerous bean houses. The process is brutal, stressing female plants, numerous ways, up to the point of death, then using the pollen to germinate another female. One still prone to hermaphroditism, caused by stress, lighting, whatever, because there’s still a male chromosome, essentially a xx-xy seed. To create a true feminized xx-xx seed, would b the ideal outcome …:peace_symbol: :heart_decoration: n :musical_note:

8 Likes

I’m not that advanced in trying to seed a grow. I have crossed daylilies tho. That’s in other hobby thread I think. But I do like to show my grows on here also, the competition is brutal but it’s still fun to give it a go. I’m like you about the beans. I have more than enough.
Waiting on my Runtz auto ti finish now. I’ll give it a go this month if it’s still open. If not all ways next month

2 Likes

19 Likes

@An-Cap1776 love that wreck. Nice looking bud.

2 Likes

Very nice cola!

3 Likes

Thank you @Covertgrower !! Not bad for a guy who has done 5 grows. Facing a serious challenge if you can help. I had a female hermie. Over the past day and a half, 75% of the fan leaves went yellow. Never seen this before. Any ideas?

5 Likes

Appreciate it! Guess not too bad for a first grow. I’m gonna sea of green the last 4 Trainwreck seeds I have!

1 Like

Dang it I just seen this comment. Never thought about it like that. Lol

@Menace post it to your thread, with pictures and support ticket, and I’ll do my best.

2 Likes

Please god, bring back as that squirrel, ive been dry too long.

2 Likes

@GrowingIs4Everyone thats the BOM pic you would’ve won with. :trophy:

3 Likes

Bruce Banner from Y’all. Took F#@&ing forever to finish out! Weirdest structured plant I ever seen… What you see is ONE plant. Bout five pounds wet/untrimmed. Outdoor super soil grow.

12 Likes

Here are a few more from y’all.

Super Lemon Haze & Bruce Banner all close and cozy

Clones

Some weird pheno that smells like chemicals,diesel fuel, chemicals, etc .smells terrible, tastes GREAT! and kicks in strong!

7 Likes

I supercropped the shit outa that last one. Got bored…

Anyone need a laugh? Been on her for months and still don’t know how to vote for BOM. Lol. My GG4s (and solo cup runtz) are kicking ass right now early veg. Hopefully I’ll figure it out by the time I can enter them.

9 Likes

Lol I tried to clear it up with a post last month. Once the deadline is done at the bottom of the entries there will be a list of all entries. You click the bubble next to that person’s name / strain and then make sure the circle is checked and then leave the bud of the month thread.

9 Likes