ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

I think all the buds looked great. I also think that sometimes the buds maybe immature but we all know what they will look like when they are done. I go through look at the pics and vote. I seen some very nice buds this month and wish I could’ve voted for myself, but I seen like 4-5 buds that looked better for sure. Didn’t even vote for myself. Just couldn’t do it

6 Likes

Ya, i understand. Ill just watch from now on. No reason to enter.

5 Likes

Same here. I vote for the best lookin bud, not just my own or my friends.

3 Likes

Exactly Justified, it’s a bud contest, doesn’t state it has to be a mature bud. Some of the less mature buds are beautiful to some.

What’s that old saying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder….

13 Likes

heck yeah it is

5 Likes

12 Likes

I do the exact same. I’ll pick out my favorites and then eliminate each, one by one, until I’m down to one. Then I’ll look at the name so I know which one to vote for.

This is why it’s so important to have all the entries back to back instead of comments in between entries. It used to drive me crazy until @AfgVet took over.

9 Likes

Can a bom be a clone from an ilgm seed mother i grew from my 1st grow ?

3 Likes

As long as you have your order number from the mother.

8 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

@HangMan @CatDadPower you want a pic of one bud for the contest. Whole plant pics won’t win the contest.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. I must’ve skimmed over that part.

1 Like

You can delete your post and re-enter.

2 Likes

My favorite bud is this one, but it’s actually several now. A squirrel ate the top of the plant and this was the result.

8 Likes

Animals are the worst. I remember planting seeds along corn rows as a kid and pretty much all were eaten by deer.

5 Likes

It could have been a blessing. That thing is like 10”-12” across, thick and dense.

@ARaggedyDiamond Love the #nofilters.

2 Likes

I would have loved to see that squirrel after that :joy:

3 Likes

I am newer than some and just to add my 2 cents i look at the budz and whichever one tickels my fancy i dont look for biggest or most mature i thought it was a contest of good spirit and uf it wasnt then i wouldnt be qualified to vote

9 Likes

youre voting right growmie, like @AfgVet stated beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

6 Likes