ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

I like to give credit where its due and those are both winning pix with winning colors

1 Like

Wow growmies be callin winners 2 days in?!? :crazy_face: looking great, solid start for May BOM!

4 Likes

I know I’m always on ketchup but @Mosca did the post hole driver bump you brother, Mrs.B’s and I are a looking right now. Beautiful girls im hoping my GSCE will be closer but time will tell. This is such a great place all entries are beautiful @Shadesfang You Growmies are rocking it.
woo-yeah

3 Likes

@Bunger64
Well…I do have to thank part of my success to you also, you held my hand a little also :wink: hahaha

3 Likes

Thank you brother if you only can imagine what that means, I have reached out also to so many Growmies on here also. If they dont have an answer they help you find the right avenue freaking awesome.
joker-i-like-that

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: ILGM BOM contest May 2023

@Toobs360

I need an order number for you entry. It should be in your seed account. If not, contact support and they should be able to help you

https://ilgm.com/contact

5 Likes

Is it any of these numbers? I still have the packaging for storage.

5 Likes

@Toobs360 can you login to the seed site? if so, once logged in, click the 3 bar menu button in the upper left coner and then click my orders and it should be there.

1 Like

I just bought LSD and Bluehaze seeds and was wondering the same thing what number is it. Just had a thought what numbers are people using in the BOM has to be one of them.

1 Like

just click the order number in your account and it will tell you what seeds you ordered

3 Likes

Should be the 1023889

2 Likes

This is Arnheid, a runtz auto. She’s almost to week 4 of flowering. I zoomed in and there’s already trichs all over the leaves. She’s getting Jack’s and big bud powder now. Will be switching to Jack’s and koolbloom in a couple weeks Hoping her colas will fatten up nicely and be ready to join the contest in June or July.

15 Likes

I don’t visit ILGM as often as I’d like, so I’m behind saying Welcome to the community! I hope to catch some of your post’s as you grow :v:

5 Likes

Great job! Nice looking already!!

1 Like

Hilarious :joy:

1 Like

@Flitme well thats a great BOM shot! One of my all time favorite ILGM strains!

4 Likes

Thank you I appreciate the bud love :heart::blush::v:

3 Likes

@Mosca you asked for a smoke report and I also want to know how your grow is going.

I let the last Dosi run 114 days.
She was freeze dried and still curing in jars but the smell is very sweet and and also carries over into the taste, almost leaves a waxy film on the tongue.
Doesn’t leave you to couch locked, up, alert and focused but if you set down you’re pretty okay there too lol.
Munchies, not bad at all almost none.
I could see someone using this as a daytime strain as well as a night time.
I like the effects of this one a lot.

Here are some pictures of fresh and finished product.

17 Likes

@Autos-only Looks like you had stellar harvest. Thanks for the smoke report.

Dos came out on steroids.

Then, the dog at my homework. Shes never done that to any house plant.

Mostly huge leaves that would get removed once flowering begins. 3 wks in.

Dos looking better.

9 Likes