ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

@Paliku what strain is that bud again? Didnt know ilgm sold hawian banner

1 Like

Well said @Bonjoyle i think it should be at the end of the bud’s life to join the contest that’s just me though

1 Like

Yeah, I thought mine would be ready for this month but no way will she finish developing by the 21st. I will get my pic and wait until the Sep BOM is up and submit then. Baddog has a pretty bud, that is for sure.

1 Like

Yeah, I just threw that in for fun. Some of the Maui Wowie doesn’t come out of Maui so I wanted to give some love to my Hawaii Island.

1 Like

So its bruce banner fem grown in hawaii? Very cool. I bet everything grows good over there. Nice lookin bud🤙aloha

2 Likes

@2Goldenpaws beautiful plant. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you very much! It is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

The same bud can be submitted multiple months until it wins. I can pull the entry if needed but it can also just be posted again.

9 Likes

There like a “submit at week 8” clause ?

If this is in response to the deletion of the submission post then no

I believe the only criteria is ILGM genetics with order #. I was just saying that since it wasn’t finished to wait but I was unaware you could submit the same bud as long as it has not already won BOM. I figured a finished bud would have a better chance than one still forming.

5 Likes

You’re correct @Bonjoyle the only requirements is that it is an ILGM genetic and order number verifies that. Other than that I guess someone could post buttons if they wanted :rofl:. But you weren’t wrong, later in development is usually best. Unless you have something like @OGIncognito entered this month that’s beautiful in it’s early stage.

Others would have a much better chance if they would just play around with lighting and back drops. There’s a whole lot of photography skills that can into making them really stand out.

5 Likes

:point_up_2: thanks Sis, glad I posted an early flowering pic, her colors are fading the last few weeks :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Lighting / Backdrops :camera_flash:…the wife just got a new camera and we discussed doing a photo shoot with it. I am gonna let the family decide which pic to post for next month.

Gonna go check @OGIncognito submission, Oh hell yeah, I already liked that byoot. I love these strains that are so colorful. Really nice OG.

6 Likes

Just something as simple as light and a black backdrop can make a big difference. A cheap led ring light works good

Not my best shot just a quick one to find

19 Likes

I was thinking about Purple Silk. Since I am submitting GFOG, I may just grab the Godfather movie cover and use that for my backdrop. Priceless!

6 Likes

There ya go! Get creative with it!

4 Likes

Some very, very impressive ladies to look at this month, n peps r definitely stepping up the standards required to b successful. Grower’s r really getting creative with the pics, background, lighting, n the extra effort comes through loud n clear.
Just 29 entries though, gots to b more peps out there growing than that, who doesn’t want to show off their hard work.
Love the new growers pics the most, it’s just a pleasure to see the quality work their showing off. N more growers ain’t a bad thing either.

That’s basically it, why ain’t there more entries?? Let’s see some more pics next month, I don’t think there r any losers n sharing ur ladies pics, I know everyone looking is a winner, they get to see ur work…that’s all I got…:peace_symbol:out…:ok_hand:…stay lit we don’t want any ones to go out…

4 Likes

i wondered that myself why there isnt more entries but maybe people dont want to enter or they dont know about it.

2 Likes

Thought it closed @ midnight tonight guess that shows how much i know…lol

1 Like

I would of entered, if my plant had entry level looks! But this was my first grow. So maybe next time! Good luck to everyone who did enter!

3 Likes