ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Very true I agree with that. It just upset me this morning when I looked at those pictures for a picture of the month and I don’t have those seeds to enter that contest. I think you would understand that

2 Likes

May be a little bit too much coffee this morning. I love seeing everybody’s work. Maybe it’s a little bit too early. Lol I would love to come here and show support I’m getting ready to

1 Like

I do, I’m not even eligible to participate. Even though I would love to. So I’ll just keep growing.

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to grow that Bruce Banner for over a year I will soon

1 Like

I’m going to get the multi pack I’m not sure which one they all look great. Sorry for the rant I think everybody else would be a little upset. Lol peace

3 Likes

When u order seeds from far away order a souvenir also to have seeds sent with. Smaller pkgs are most obvious as being a seed purchase in bubble wrap plastic. If u get something small they box it up and usually u get it all as they don’t mess with the bigger pkgs try and have them send it without any kind of name that would set it off to be a seed company so far I personally haven’t had issues beside a little wait period

It was during the election. I didn’t put two into together. It got tracked then it stopped. I know the real reason it was political. I’m not trying to talk about stuff. I like to show support. I’m a little sad. I know it sounds childish. I’m actually a grown man. I have some very good memories over here. Trying to help people and people trying to help me. It works a little bit better when you’re a supporter. I’m on other places I do support I’m also a patron. I do try to give credit where credit is due. One Love things are a little better now the mail is a little better. 10 for 10 you can’t beat that deal. You get the nutrition mix I think you get $40 off. That is even a great deal. I think you get that for free +40 bucks off. I won’t say anything else about this. I hope everyone stays safe if you celebrate the holidays I hope you have a good one look out for me after the first of the year because I will blow it up. With the Hemp show. Lol @Hellraiser you are the man. You’re still so patient. I think you do a very good job over here helping people

6 Likes

No but I’m going to go look now lol

1 Like

I am shocked and dismayed. The youth of today doesn’t know how to roll a joint . I pull out one of these and people go oh my I wish I could roll a joint . When did this happen ? And why don’t people teach their kids to drive a stick ? My daughter was forced to learn in my standard truck before she got to drive moms automatic. That way she is used to multiple things going on to think about while still controlling a vehicle. Now you keep hearing about people failed to steal a car because of nobody being able to drive it .

15 Likes

28 and I had no choice when I started smoking. Nobody to get me a pipe so figure it out! Driving stick, I recently learned by deserting myself :rofl:. Took my auto on a 6hr drive for a trade in on a 6 speed. Alright buddy, your 6 hrs from home and you have to work Monday, figure it out cuz ya ain’t got vacation time!!!

8 Likes

@brownsfan100 lol yeah I guess it’s kind of like remembering when bread was a quarter a loaf . We always just spun up a couple and stuck them in a cigarette pack . Pipes smelled up the car or you if it was in your pocket and was a completely different Marijuana paraphernalia charge . I think we would have been more like today except joints were just easier to take smoke and especially share . Just light a few and puff puff pass. And before you know it a standard transmission will be something in the museum on display in the combustion engine transportation hall .

4 Likes

19 Likes

I used to be able to roll a joint with one hand but I always preferred the bong. I can’t a find the picture of it but I made it out of 1 1/2 pvc with a piece of 1/2 copper tube and a screen. I used it for thirty years. My first car was a 57 chevy with 3 on the tree.

7 Likes

Might try to enter my G13 auto this go round?

8 Likes

Hey guys most of you have probably seen my grow im growing a white widow auto from dark wizard genetics its in week five of flower i grow in coco coir with peat and perlite mix with organic compost and worm castings and bat guano and volcanic rock dust fertilizer and superworm frass ok ,and ive had a few people say that coco coir isnt that good to do a organic grow and thats fine everyone is different but the proof is in the pudding here is my girl

Alot of the members have given me alot of help and support along the way and im very grateful for your time and information that yous have given along the way

16 Likes

Sorry 4 re posting again. No more pics as she is drying now

2 Likes

@MattyBear appreciate the support. My plan was to be more timely with the BOM contest as a whole, as it was lacking in the past. Glad it is noticed and appreciated!

14 Likes

You put the fun back into the BOM.
The rising participation is proof of your great work! Kudos Dork!

15 Likes

It’s @AfgVet sparkling personality that has made the difference.

14 Likes

You and Kap are onto something. I was going to say it’s done on time haha.

9 Likes