ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Prep H is how I keep it tight !! And I hear it’s good for crows feet!! >👀<

7 Likes

That would explain all the sh**ty glances you’re throwing all around! :man_facepalming:

:smiling_imp:

8 Likes

That was the most fun I’ve had in awhile lol.
I always look forward to the BOM just to see all of our beautiful accomplishments, I have good and bad but they are still beautiful. I never voted for my own until now. Thats some awesome conversation on that subject Ifigured that I already do alot of thingsby myself didnt want to vote on my girl. This is the greatest place thank you everyone for making it what it is.

8 Likes

@Fieldofdreams @kaptain3d that was a sweet battle lol. i was to late to jump in lol

4 Likes

Green leaves or genetic Anthocyanin expression vs any of these conditions

I don’t count, and i’m not really going to for sake of this post. But they are entered nearly every month, if not every month, and often get several votes.

This is quite the assumption. I would say never, it’s 100% grower responsibility to maintain plant health in regards to my comment you are questioning. One could argue germination issues or something of the sort, but my comment solely in regards to bom entries, so obviously the seed geminated.

Funny how you would shoot right to this. It always has to be about how much money everyone spends lol. You could go on trying to prove your point, or just go back and look at the entries for say the last 12 months. If you don’t see what I’m talking about, me explaining it to you isn’t going to do any good. If you’ve won, congrats! If you haven’t, it may be your entries that my post was actually defending. I don’t know, I don’t really keep track because I don’t care who enters what.

9 Likes

Another amazing month! Great work people and good luck to you all. :partying_face:

19 Likes

Let’s get it on!!!

18 Likes

Good skill all!! :100::pirate_flag:

19 Likes

wow its voting time already lol. Good luck everyone

18 Likes

Wow! Why is this always so hard! And welcome to the forum @hd839!!!

20 Likes

So many BEAUTIFUL BUDS. :blush::v::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck to all!!

16 Likes

Ive been letting the better half vote for us off and on.

Based off my past decisions or lack of because of so many possible winners, she seems to always have clear cut favorite.

Like all or most, tough comp like always to pick just one.

16 Likes

I love this place so much excitement and enthusiasm, and all the Beautiful Ladys.

14 Likes

Must be honest, stuck my head into one place looking for a lost sheep, the free speech noted need not be used when giving weed help. Others used “toxic” as description, I’ll leave it at that.

Brother, no place like home. I am :house_with_garden: even though I’m not a “regular”, right???

12 Likes

Wow! All these buds are beautiful and are gonna smoke well!

16 Likes

Man ……so many great efforts.only one winner BUT no losers IMO.great job everyone.
Cheers :tumbler_glass:

15 Likes

Absolutely delicious

15 Likes

Geeze what an awesome month of submissions!

15 Likes

Decisions decisions

10 Likes

Don’t panic…it’s all organic!!!

I use foop for nutrients and nature’s living soil for internal and topical amendments

17 Likes