ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

In the past year ive seen bom quality go crazy! You better have a specimen if you want to win.

3 Likes

What is the last day to enter this month’s competition?

1 Like

@OhioIndoorGrower

Entry open until midnight on the 21st

4 Likes

Another beautiful crop of buds this month!

4 Likes

Going to be a tough one to vote.

4 Likes

Im a newbie and this is my first plant growing ever in my life thanks again ILGM, my Willow is a GG#4

GOA-FAB5 BIN:03:05::05 36360503

21 Likes

:clap: Great job, congrats on your first grow, gorgeous buds!

1 Like

Thank you very much@Twelve1, i am so nervous on when to harvest lol, and wet trimming and cureing. I study for year lets see if i paid attention :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

If this is for the contest, you have to post under the August bud of the month. This is the chat room. If not, disregard my message :v:

3 Likes

Isn’t it amazing what we can do, my biggest problem is no patience, but when the stars align oh boy.

18 Likes

Looks good. You should be proud of that girl. So tell us, are you hooked on mj growing? Just on sniff can get you for life.

2 Likes

From a little tiny seed too!

2 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

@Jaffa77 welcome to the family my friend happy growing

1 Like

@Unexpected very nice looking plant. Love that green frosty look. :yum: i smoked my first blue dream yesterday and absolutely loved it. :clap:

5 Likes

@HeyJB I’ve never tried it, patiently waiting. And thank you.

1 Like

What were the effects for you? I haven’t tried it, yet.

Very uplifting. I actually started to get a little on the giggly side and I have a high tolerance. Made me wanna go do something. Still pretty good head high.

4 Likes

Lol :laughing: love me some blue dream, very happy buzz& functional :upside_down_face::wink:

3 Likes

@BadDog2242 . I would ask the mods if you can yank that bud submission only due to it not being ready. It will be much more beautiful and possibly a winner if you submit in Sept BOM. I am in the same flowering window you are and I will be submitting this bud next month.

GFOG Photo Planted 2/20

5 Likes