ILGM bud of the month chat room 2022

I dont feel bad. You missed some convo. Someone else tagged me in the BOM thread with discussion. I replied that the BOM thread was for pics only… waited for them to see it then deleted my post. Now ur up to speed.

2 Likes

Your wish is my command…

11 Likes

I posted there to show you is all, if I made a mistake it happens i guess that wasn’t the correct way.

1 Like

No worries. The mods woulda deleted the discussion anyway. I didnt realize the tag pulled me in to the BOM thread when i replied.

2 Likes

What you got growin? I dont think my GFOG will be ready for August submission. That is her above.

2 Likes

I have a mixture of different strains going they’re autos and photo’s, some ILGM seeds, have a few from Barney Farms going also. A little bag seed experiment included.

2 Likes

@AfgVet can I send you an updated pic for my entry? Im gonna be pulling her up next weekish and wanna give here best shot! Thanks.

2 Likes

I can delete your entry for you and then when you’re ready you can post the one that you want. Let me know if that’s what you want. @HeyJB

2 Likes

Please do. Thanks!

2 Likes

Gotcha taken care of. Can’t wait to see the real entry!

5 Likes

Thanks! Last time I swear!

1 Like

Lol, you’re good

1 Like

@AfgVet I got a beautiful purple pheno Northern Lights I’d like to enter for BOM. But I’m a way from home n have no idea what my order number is. Any way u can help me out, so I can enter r am I sol for this month??

2 Likes

Sounds delicious.

Do you have the order number in an email perhaps? Or if you logged into your account on the seed site? As Mods, we don’t have visibility of orders and such

1 Like

Thank u just what the Dr. ordered, even a blind squirrel can find a nut if pointed n the right direction. But could u check to make sure I got the number please.

1 Like

This is going to be a difficult month! Amazing entries!

8 Likes

@AfgVet Sorry didn’t tag u for the message :point_up:above. It’s a all day stoned day for me. U gots to wake n bake early for this Sunday ritual, so I need to get things done early before my altered state…I got nothing…

3 Likes

Seems to be every month here lately!

9 Likes

After last months winner
Better bring the A game on.

5 Likes