ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

We wonder why there is an opioid crisis in this country – it’s disgusting. Have faith and pick some strains that will help with your issues. There is a thread here on medicinal – you might find some good info there: Medicinal Use - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

As to Granny Clampet - she’s been one of my character heroes all my life. She’s the reason I’m called Granny – not Gramdma, GG, Mimi, Nauna.

7 Likes

@GrnyGrows Thank You, Granny!

2 Likes

If you feel compelled flag it. That’s how the moderators know what to be watching for. It isn’t fully feasible for them to monitor the entire forum without members flagging where needed.

They’re getting tagged by the dozens per day.

8 Likes

Those colors are pretty sweet!

1 Like

@WhatsupDoc Thanks, Bugs! I appreciate the feedback! Be well, stay safe…

:rofl: @2Goldenpaws, so here’s the story…came home drunk and stoned and had a fairly “animated” conversation with the poster of Bugs on my wall, for quite a while apparently. My roommate gave me the nickname Doc, thats who Bugs is always talking to right? Had that nickname for 35 years. BTW, I’m on my 2nd golden, great dawgs!

5 Likes

@WhatsupDoc Thanks Doc! Nice story on the origination of your Nick Name…Thanks for sharing!..Golden Retrievers are the best! Does your puppy have a “Smart Bump?”…I was told to feel the back of the Puppy’s Head for a Bump when picking a puppy from the litter…That is supposed to indicate a Smart Puppy…Doesn’t matter, they are all just wonderful companions…

1 Like

Yes, both with the bump

1 Like

I’m with @StickyFrostyBuds, if u gots 35 zips from 1 Banana Kush Auto, that’s something I would love to see. Not saying it’s not possible, but as a grower, that’s a plant I would love to gander at, for like days. @Dbrzz123, did u by chance get a pic of this beautiful humongous Auto?? Man that’s a plant for the books. 35 zips every 4 months X 6 plants = 210 ozs. X 3 harvests a yr. = 630 ozs. a yr. = 52.5 ozs. consumed monthly r 1 3/4 ozs daily. My kinda grower there, if I could pull that off I believe I could trash my meds for good, I would hope so anyway, if I could find the can. Just my thoughts n 2 pennies worth. :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

@AlienBrew get close enough to any bud and Hollywood Magic can happen….maybe growers are like fishermen…lol

5 Likes

No hazing here my friend we don’t care for that type of behaviour here! It’s all about helping each other with good advice and good support for good people from all green growing parts of our fine planet to revel in each other’s success and not be jaded by jealousy.
To help pick you back up to try again if you don’t succeed without poking fun. That my friend is what you will find here at ILGM​:sunglasses::+1::heart:

9 Likes

Well now… It might be different is someone wanted to be hazed… I’m sure we could accommodate that somehow…

evil-smile-gif-7

14 Likes

@Newt mememememe!

2 Likes

@Newt although we’ve met some serious sensitive pants here……Newts a BULLY lmao!!

4 Likes

OK… Here goes…

You mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries. Now, don’t make me taunt you a second time.

:smile_cat:

9 Likes

@SheilaT Nice, “my friend”…Thank You…I meant no disrespect when I brought up that I was surprised there wasn’t any hazing by the Senior Members…just surprised…but, if any community could be so friendly, helpful, sharing and accepting by so many diverse individuals…it seems that ILGM fits that role very nicely…dedicated to sharing information regarding Magic Bean Cultivation…and so much more…

8 Likes

@Newt 28,000 Comedians are out of work…and here is Newt…being funny for free…(shakes head)…LOL

5 Likes

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

:smiling_face:

9 Likes

Mmm breakfast

7 Likes

Oh no… do I need to post Reefer Madness?

6 Likes