ILGM bud of the month chat room 2022

@Alaska420 love your Zkittles! I really enjoyed growing that IMGM strain too - beautiful colors and smelled like candy lol!

4 Likes

35oz from a single auto eh? Got a pic of the plant?

5 Likes

How did you back the dump truck up close enough to load it and how many people to help lift it? Or did you use a forklift? That is one impressive bud…

2 Likes

@2Goldenpaws maybe an overhead crane lol???
:building_construction:

2 Likes

Good Point…Question: Does ILGM track largest bud/cola by strain like Fishermen track their record fish?

1 Like

@2Goldenpaws lol I don’t think so ‘officially’ but members do post their weights in their threads/journals when discussing harvest yields amongst friends. They do have some pretty cool strain and bud pics contests each month. Have you scanned the BOM contestant’s?

@Fieldofdreams I’m in the process of doing that now. There are members in this community that have forgotten more than I will ever know regarding Magic Bean Cultivation By continuing to read the grow guides and following some of the ILGM Community Leaders and their postings, I hope to perfect my skills to the point I can toss my Pain Pills in the trash. I don’t know why, but I expected some hazing from some of the more Senior Members by being so new and arrogant enough to post a picture in the BOM Contest on my first grow…but, instead I get “Likes” on my bud picture instead…that’s nice…to be part of a community like that…

9 Likes

@2Goldenpaws this is a fantastic and and one helluva tolerant lol community (they put up with my daily onslaught of nonsense). And who doesn’t enjoy beautiful bud pics? My regret is not finding this forum earlier.

Are you entered in this months BOM? I’ll go look for you.

4 Likes

@2Goldenpaws well that was easy lol and I’m a tard. Your the most recent entry. Great looking pic btw!! Good luck!!

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams Thank You, very much…It is greatly appreciated and humbling…and Ditto on regrets not finding this Community long ago…

2 Likes

@2Goldenpaws the colors on your bud are really exceptional. What all did you do lighting wise or do you attribute that to genetics of the strain?

You’re in the right place for that… That was my goal too… Now I have an empty medicine cabinet and a fridge full of buds :crazy_face:

9 Likes

@Fieldofdreams Genetics…all ILGM Genetics…I took out my iPhone 11…point and click

1 Like

I just saw your bud - very nice and congrats! This is a great community, welcome! I’m a newer grower, and I think I speak for everybody when I say that we love seeing new growers and their plants, and it’s awesome to see your entry in the BOM contest. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was just able to ditch the pain pills, after my first grow. Pure freedom. And, this place is wild. The best people.

8 Likes

@Twelve1 Your comment speaks volumes of the type of person you are…Thank you for the welcome! Also, your feedback regarding the community can only mean that I got lucky finding the ILGM Family…There are 2 types of Family…the Family that God choses for you and the Family you chose yourself…I look forward to future communications and forging new friendships here. Thank you again for the Positive comments. They are greatly appreciated. Be well, stay safe…

5 Likes

@GrnyGrows That is just the type of inspirational sharing I needed to hear regarding successfully “ditching the pain pills, after my first grow”…Thank You…Also, I love your Avatar…I remember when the Beverly Hillbillies first aired on TV in Black and White on September 26, 1962…Oh my God I’m old…Be well, be safe…

4 Likes

No more pain pills, and no more sleep assist pills. And a generally more happy disposition. My life is better because of this community.

21 Likes

Have been debating saying anyhting but the ILGM moderators should really flag posts like this. A community can be a wonderful thing but it needs to be honest. Sorry, there’s no possible way you pulled 35 oz from an auto…heck, theres no possible way you pulled 35oz from a single indoor plant of any genetic lineage either.

2 Likes

I don’t know bro. I’ve seen some amazing grows on here. Maybe not to the extent that’s claimed but you never know. @CooterJuice has grown some monster autos. 2 in a closet pulled 30oz.

4 Likes