ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

@GrnyGrows looks good :+1: my friend happy growing

@Beltana
I was looking through some more pictures of the NL clones.

This is a mix of AK47 & NL clones.
12 in a 2x2 scrog frame pruned to one stem. They are in 6" nursery pots. It was a fun exercise

12 Likes

Do you mean in the drying tent? Yes. Now the tent is 71/48 RH. So, I’m really close. The 82 is in the grow room is under the lights. Ambient temps in the room about 78 and vacillate between 35 and 45 RH (If I don’t use de/humidifier every hour to keep it constant.

Room and tent in room. I just semi erected the tent – as I’m testing space, enviro, etc. Thus it looks very funky.

9 Likes

@GrnyGrows What ever works best it’s all about your own environment you will get the swing of it your doing great job my friend proud of you

3 Likes

Thanks – means a lot. You “guys” have all helped me so much. I’m having a blast – not to mention the fact I have smoke to help address some of my health issues now. :star_struck:

7 Likes

This is an ILGM purple kush. I like her.

17 Likes

Thats a beautiful girl

4 Likes

Thank you much.

1 Like

I know it’s not related I’ll postin the nutes and send a link but have you heard of r growganica nutes they make incredible bulk and some others?

Sorry I haven’t heard of the nutes but others may have. Also moved your post as the thread you posted on is strictly of BOM entries.

2 Likes

@Von gotcha taken care of, your entry is good to go

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I’m hopeful in another lifetime. Bahaha!

Regards
Von

2 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to clutter the chat

1 Like

This is ILGM Banana Kush Autoflower. She ran 118 days with a split harvest. This is a cola from the 1st harvest. She yielded 390 grams dried bud and a whopping 591 grams final cut 1 week later!!
1 plant, 35 ounces of bud!!! I ran a 4x4 tent and SF4000light, CO2 during flower period @1200 ppm!! CO2 is what makes you able to Max out your 5 grow limiters of cannabis. Its a game changer for a Journeyman Grower!!

16 Likes

@Dbrzz123 Man that’s a TRUCKLOAD!!! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I can’t even fathom …

1 Like

Order # 2053618 Oops I forgot the order number😬

@Dbrzz123 if your adding that order # to your pic for the contest this is the chat area, you’ll need to repost both on the submission thread. (If I’m mistaken please disregard)

2 Likes

What he said :point_up:

2 Likes

That is beautiful!!

1 Like