ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

So many good options it’s hard to chose just one lol

3 Likes

Good luck everyone. It was hard to pick just one. All of the entries did a great job :clap: :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Difficult choice this round that’s for sure

5 Likes

So many great entries this month!!! You all rock!

10 Likes

I am enjoying the participation level from all areas. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Oooooooh, the Feb. '22 BOM is now open!!! I’m waiting until last minute.

7 Likes

@KeystoneCops, amazing shot Sir! :star_struck:

Magazine worthy :raised_hands: :sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Agreed, beautiful @KeystoneCops !!

2 Likes

@KeystoneCops

Amazing picture, beautiful colors

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 i am waiting for the last minute myself but it could be this weekend, first grow and first entry lol.

4 Likes

I am waiting for response regarding order history so that I can get my order #. My order history is no longer available under my account on the seed bank WEB site. I am confident that I will get my #'s in plenty of time for submission.

6 Likes

I have one with some real nice buds, but it’s not ILGM. I do have Bruce Banner, Black Widow and Grand Daddy Purple going wrapping up week 4 of flower, all ILGM, so hopefully they plump up the next couple of weeks.

4 Likes

I really hope they get it taken care of for you! I just type ILGM under my search bar in my email and it has also my order confirmations.

2 Likes

My most recent seed purchase as two or three years ago…any confirmation emails have longs since been deleted and aged out of my deleted messages folder.

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry! Hopefully the support angels can get it done!

2 Likes

They will, I have no doubt or concern. Thanks for the suggestion though.

3 Likes

one day il when I grow up lol ill be like you and grow that many strains at once.

Too many for my first indoor grow lol. And too small of a tent to go with them.

lol you got this, ill be getting a bigger tent soon as I harvest these 2 ladies.

I’m out of likes again, can I get an upgrade on more likes? lol

1 Like

This needs to happen lol.