ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Thanks those colors were really nice all the GGP’s I’ve grown have great colors at harvest

2 Likes

@dirtydave What strain? im seeing GPP on entrie and GGP’s in the comment… confused
Beautiful bud btw

1 Like

Is it grand daddy purp?

Yes poto period

I’m still shooting for next month with this GDP. 3rd week flower…

24 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing the entrees for this and upcoming months . I just joined the forum . Happy growing everyone!

14 Likes

Welcome to ilgm! You’re gonna love it here :wave::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Lots of great growers. All around good people. Lots of great help if you need it!

7 Likes

Welcome 2 the community and u will love the community. Every month since I joined the entries are getting better better

8 Likes

@goldiemouth270 keep the chat over here if you dont mind.

@PadawanWarrior keep it friendly. We dont bud shame around here :wink: Also Chatroom’s over here. BOTM thread is for photos only. Tryna keep it clean

11 Likes

its all good, due too ppl like @PadawanWarrior ill just not post here anymore, yall have a good day now

Dont let one bad ape spoil the fun. And good luck with your entry!

10 Likes

Unfortunately some don’t think before they speak. Never mind them. It is a very rare incident here please forgive the foolish and don’t give us up!
Keep growing

8 Likes

What I miss

7 Likes

Thanks @AfgVet for fixing my typo

2 Likes

No worries

1 Like

welcome to the community @RedEyedDemon and beautiful looking bud!

20 Likes

Thank you. I been buying from ilgm for a couple years now and didn’t realize they had a forum for the longest time lol. Glad I finally made it over here. And good luck to you to, that bud you posted had really nice color to it!

14 Likes

Thanks kindly!

3 Likes

vote for me plsssss🤣…im joking theres too many wayyy better, yall lookin like some pros at this