ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Sounds like you have what you need for air flow make sure you have temp and humidity meters in a couple of locations in the tent canopy and root zone. Keep in mind how big the plants can get in a short time. You will need to be able to access them all

11 Likes

My favorite was the white widow. That’s good smoke. But the blue dream came out nice too. I need to take down the rest of my shade and close my greenhouse up some. The shade slowed my flowers down I think. They didn’t get as Amber as I would have liked. More sun this year should help.

3 Likes

Am I seeing more than 1 plant in a couple of those bags

2 Likes

@plumbdand that black widow pic is Perfect for the website. Well Done :white_check_mark: She’s too much in a dry herb vaporizer

2 Likes

For feeding and defoliate also jus over all care. They look good nice and healthy

2 Likes

Welcome!

Looks good so far! You’re going to be a busy camper with a full tent.

1 Like

What size grow bags are those?

Thanks they are in cocoa. I actually do water everyday but I felt like I over did it so I was letting it dry. But 24 plants. And yes I am gonna b making content.

Looking fantastic @Debb :see_no_evil:

@Paliku i responded to you on this bom chat room thread because the other thread is for Contest entries only…
All i did was simply hold a calendar behind the flower that i was entering…she is 3 weeks from harvest

9 Likes

@Paliku this is a different angle of the bud

11 Likes

Thanks for the “secret”! I really thought you had to do some photoshop thing.

No sir no photoshop calander for backdrop and picture taken with my daughters i-phone

Nice, I’m not the greatest on the phone stuff!

Yea biggest trick for me is take with grow lights off and just flash on the phone. U can long press on the screen for focus points. Bud look better in the dark

17 Likes

Thank you :wink:

5 Likes

those ladies are gorgeous, may i take 1 out for a date? i promise ill leave her clothes on and have her back by 10pm…lmfao yup im high already

4 Likes

:rofl: damn near 6ft, hopefully you can handle her!

3 Likes

No problem you are welcome @AfgVet

3 Likes

Nice looking tent!!

1 Like