ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

How does one vote? Where is this poll? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Follow this link to poll. Scroll up to review entries

1 Like

Thank you!!

2 Likes

@kaptain3d is correct, heck of a job, I appreciate u taking over n kudos for the great job @AfgVet.

6 Likes

Awesome buds

@plumbdand I was wondering which strain turned out best for you this season? Which ones do you like to smoke?

Thanks @AlienBrew i appreciate it. Just trying to keep things timely and efficient

3 Likes

The Banana kush from the big greenhouse dried in the fridge and the Black Widow is all I’ve tried so far. My wife has tried the Ace killerOG and the LA Confidential and liked them both but right now the BK is her favorite.

3 Likes

Wow those are some monster buds !

1 Like

Well said!

It’s my 1st grow. I wanna know if ANY1 can tell me from the site of the eye if I could do anything to improve

11 Likes

Welcome to the group. It looks like you have things well in hand so far! Great job! You definitely have a lot going on so you will need to raise up and add more fans so there is gentle movement on the branches so they get nice and strong to hold up giant buds.
It you fill out some information then everyone can give better advice. Such as what size are the pots and tent what lights are you using. What type of ventilation, soil or other substrates.
I think there is a list @dbrn32 @Bulldognuts these guys and many more can help you with any questions you have about the sight and growing.
Good luck and happy growing :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum. What size tent are you using, just curious. Just looking at pots it appears you are using 5-7 gallon pots ,with that many plants you may need more fans to keep airflow below the eventual canopy moving. Do you intend to keep all the girls in same tent, the reason I ask is you may find it difficult to reach the containers in the back to water. I’m not being critical, just making sure that you have thought about small things like that. As @SheilaT pointed out it’s difficult to know if you need to do anything else, without knowing your complete setup. Do you have intake and or, exhaust fans running, if not you may find it difficult to control humidity levels in tent. Either way don’t hesitate to ask specific questions or advice.

8 Likes

Hello welcome. You are really going to love it here . I am in the later stages of my 1st indoor grow. Without the help of everyone here I wouldn’t be as well off in my grow. Everyone here looks out for a new grower and there is no dumb question. If you don’t know or are not sure just ask . Someone will usually be along shortly . They look good water towards the outside as they grow . This will make the roots reach for water and food. Good luck.

7 Likes

In addition to what the others shared, water more around outside of your pots. This will help roots expand and be less likely to deal with stem rot.

9 Likes

I have 4 fans on the bottom 4 corners. 1 moving fan. Also an 8” Carbon Filter

3 Likes

Welcome!

Best community here, ever.

Looking very nice so far… yep, more water! @dbrn32 has drilled that particular fact into my head, a number of times, for sure. (Lol.) Watering every day to runoff, if in coco, has helped me out a lot. (I guess that might depend on how big they are, as well?)

How many plants are in there?? & I’m guessing… Is that coco?

Yep. Those babies are gonna get… uhhh… big! Get ready for that!!!

Hope you start your own grow thread… would love to be tagged along for the ride, to see what another new community member is doing!

:grin::heart::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Happy growing, and you’ll enjoy being here! You’ll rock this!

9 Likes

As I go through the BOM entries for Jan '22 I get some great ideas for my next seed order. Nice work everyone.

11 Likes

I agree 100%
The problem is I have too many seeds I want to grow waiting to drop already

5 Likes

Yeah, I have a couple hundred or so seeds too but I always look for different strains to add to the mix.

5 Likes