ILGM bud of the month chat room 2022

Yes sir. It gives everyone something to strive for. I know I cannot wait just to have an contender to enter. Yet alone all the other veterans who have been growing for years. Anyone who finishes a successful grow should be proud of all their hard work and show it off no matter how big or small the buds are. You ma’am congratulations on a well run thread. I hope to have a contender in about 3 months .

12 Likes

@Oldstoner, #Rollitup!

10 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better

16 Likes

She’s got genetic issues, but I didn’t help that at all with the poor beginning. Overwatering, overfeeding. Auto started outside and had bugs and rain and more bugs and more rain. Pulling her in less than 2 weeks can’t put in BOM (wouldn’t anyways) since she isn’t ILGM. But my first photos are getting ready to pop their heads, and come March/April, I’ll definitely have some contenders.

As for what you said, I’m still proud of her…

Future contenders…

9 Likes

I have a black widow going in my grow now. Short stocky a pond bushy.

4 Likes

It’s going to be a fun journey. Already has. Great support here and reading posts like yours is just what some of newer growers need!

4 Likes

It’s all a learning experience.I read threads from veteran growers who are having a head scratch issue . The help within a short time is incredibly helpful to the asker as well as newbies. EVERYONE wants everyone to be succeed that is what makes this such a great community .

5 Likes

Right on!!! Happy growing!!!

3 Likes

Man the o.gs in here really take the time 2 help us new growers and they don’t ever bash u so it’s always great 2 have a support like that

8 Likes

@doormat if you would like to enter BOM please review the entry rules.

One pic and must have the order number. I have deleted your previous post as it did not comply. Feel free to post again following the guidelines.

8 Likes

@Dmac1 need an order number for your bud of the month entry to count.

3 Likes

Order # 2141833

1 Like

That’s a fat 1

1 Like

Thank you sir

2 Likes

![image|375x500]n(upload://n10o8HWLK7VMARu30wIfXRc1jzi.jpeg)

Mine are starting to get there!! Will post some later when they get like these!!! Will be a few more weeks I guess!! Chocolope and Super Lemon Haze!

10 Likes

Good luck to everyone in the November BOM.
Early Xmas beans for the winner. Gonna be another tough one

6 Likes

Really tough 1

4 Likes

@AfgVet Love the update where we vote for 2 instead of 1. Really takes some pressure off with so many entries lately.
GOOD JOB :100:

8 Likes

@AfgVet little glitch on the poll. @NewtoGrowing deleted the BruceBanner (post #16 or17?) but it is still listed in the poll.
Also @TheChemist self-states they are not eligible (In Oz I believe)

4 Likes

They can still enter but won’t be able to claim the prize. They can gift the code to anyone of their choosing.

10 Likes