ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Maybe we both can claim a spot this go around

4 Likes

Donā€™t sell yourself short Brother thatā€™s some beautiful Bud Footage you got Growin On!! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@Mark0427 did you mean for the BOM submission pic to be upside down? If not I can fix it. Let me know

6 Likes

Glad to know you can do this My Brother I got about a dozen things you can fix for me! :joy::sweat_smile::rofl: just kiddin but thatā€™s some good lookin out :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips:

6 Likes

Lol, if itā€™s forum related let me know. Are you growing that Maui yet, Darrell?

6 Likes

@Bobbydigital Yes My Brother sheā€™s 35ā€ tall and in a solo cup for the duration. :sunglasses:

Sheā€™s not exactly happy but still kickin.
:v::call_me_hand:
Edit this is a before pic I did a lot of trimmin on all the girls.

14 Likes

@Dman1969

6 Likes

If u can fix it yes thatā€™s the only pic I could find of my gg

2 Likes

Youā€™re all set.

Damn @Dman1969! That is a monster in a solo

5 Likes

@Bobbydigital Thank you :pray: My Brother. Sheā€™s a tad bit top heavy!! :rofl::joy::sweat_smile::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thank u. Looks better now

3 Likes

Having been awol for a few weeks, this new interest in improving BOM is very cool. Hopefully this will also help with getting more people voting. :+1:

12 Likes

Hard to find a pic on what we hope everyone else will like. @Carpenter @ARaggedyDiamond

5 Likes

@Woodrow well done. I have that same strain. Itā€™s delish

3 Likes

@Carpenter that kush is gonna earn you a t-shirt
Thatā€™s a Must-Have.

4 Likes

So true

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words! Some great entries!!

2 Likes

Thanks Dman, but I still have a lot to learn so I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

3 Likes

Just entered for the first time. Good luck to all!

:v::sunglasses::dash::dash:

9 Likes

So do I Brother. Only my 6th grow and I got a lotta learning to do to catch up with some of these bad a$$ growers. But if I canā€™t answer your question Iā€™m pretty sure I can find someone that can. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes