ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Better later than never in my opinion for this! Always forward progress!
Thanks @BobbyDigital

9 Likes

No worries in the post.

I hope to have something started here in a month or so. We will be having a house guest for an extended stay so Iā€™ll have to plan this out and keep it secret

8 Likes

Great news all around :+1: :grinning: :clap:

7 Likes

Pretty sure you and Mr. Vet can handle the cover op lol. Will be interesting to see what you growing this run. Are you gonna try your f2s?

6 Likes

Iā€™m havenā€™t even thought about what Iā€™m going to grow yet. Even if I had a list it would change 5 times before I start :rofl:

9 Likes

Pop 1 of everything you got lol can never go wrong

7 Likes

Ha, all she needs is a warehouse.

6 Likes

Oh man didnā€™t know her collection was that bigā€¦

6 Likes

I donā€™t think I could fill a warehouse but Iā€™d sure have fun trying!

6 Likes

Congrats @AfgVet :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks Deep

6 Likes

just ran a similar scenario with 2 oz of Bubblegum x gelato and an oz of G13 used pure ethanol and reduced it to 3 ml ā€¦just made gummies and 1 bear just wrenched me down

@GDW That bud looks awesome but you probably could have went a couple more weeks. You still have a lot of White pistils standing at attention. I always wait till they turn mostly amber and shrink. Itā€™s still gonna be some great smoke but you could have gotten a bigger yield. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks and I appreciate your advice, as this is only my 4th harvest. I thought the same thing Dman, but the plant was on its 13th week of budding and I was starting to see quite a lot of brown Trichomes when looking under the microscope. This was 1 of 3 plants that were all the same age and I did wait a week before harvesting the other 2 because of the white pistles. They are hanging right now.

4 Likes

@AfgVet May I Re-Enter the 5 year anniversary bom? It will be two months back-to-back. It has 3 prizes/winners. Itā€™s just an entry, I may not get any votes.

1 Like

You have to wait a month after your 1st win. 2 months after your 2nd win and youā€™re retired to the hall of fame after your 3rd win. However you will be automatically entered into the Bud of the Year contest in January

9 Likes

Sounds like you had it covered. :+1: just tring to watch your back. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: Keep on keeping on!!
Hope your high as :giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

3 Likes

What @BobbyDigital said is unfortunately the rules created by the office. Save the entry for October and you might get your second win!!!

5 Likes

Gonna have to find some pics in the Bossā€™s phone. I deleted all of mine. Maybe grub up a 3rd place in the anniversary contest

2 Likes

Iā€™m shooting for third, youā€™ll have to take 1st or 2ndā€¦ :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes