ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

I agree with you 100%. They are a good seed bank with great customer service. I do buy from them when I can find use for 10-20 seeds at a time, but I normally shop for smaller quantities of different strains so I have to buy from others as well. Currently my favorite, grow and smoke, is Banana Kush from ILGM and I’ll order more in a couple of years when I finish up my 20 pack . . . if they’re still available. My post wasn’t intended to criticize ILGM genetics, just saying to my way of thinking their stuff is good enough to take on all challengers so why lock them out? Might even gain some new customers by opening it up . . . I don’t have anything to enter either way at the moment.

1 Like

@Woodrow I have never grown autos ( indoor grow control freak issues) but thinking I need some now it’s legal to grow . I always shot for big as possible in a tent . Plus I play with super cropping topping and some LST on the plants . That is a no no with autos. And what new site ? Is there another branch of ILGM I haven’t heard of ? I was a member of another growers forum where the rules allow for a different more interactive forum but haven’t been over there in a long time . That is a very tasty looking bud

2 Likes

It’s the grow journal site.

ILGM Grow Journals

1 Like

Congratulations @AfgVet !
Well deserved recognition of your character!

Good luck to all the entries! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Thanks Kap!!!

11 Likes

Congratulations :clap: :clap::clap: @AfgVet

9 Likes

Hey all you great growers and friends. What she meant to say was; "The 5th year anniversary Bud of the Month contest is open!

Make sure you read the contest rules in order ot make sure you have a valid entry, and let the show begin. Roger out. #$%^

I never would have guessed how important to iLGM that this contest would become when I started it. Thanks Robert. :wink:

9 Likes

congrats @AfgVet! and a job well done to @latewood! what a great idea this was and is!

5 Likes

Nice bud @Jaydawg6528 ! But you need your ILGM order number and Strain name. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry there is no instructions on the post

1 Like

I found it

1 Like

I removed it thank you sir

1 Like

No problems! It’s always been the same rules, so I assume it’s the same this time around. Only bigger and better prizes. So I didn’t want you to miss out for a small details.

Is it the usual rules, @AfgVet, @ILGM.Stacy , @dbrn32 , @Covertgrower, @PurpNGold74, @MattyBear ?

8 Likes

There have been a change or two. I.E. One vote per IP address.

8 Likes

@AfgVet congratulations

4 Likes

I also want to inform everybody that we got the go ahead to host a Bud of the Year! The powers that be at the ILGM office have put together an awesome prize package.

After the December bud of the month is determined, I will make a post with all of the Bud of the Month winning buds. Yall will have 7 days to vote for your favorite and the winner will be able to claim their prize package and title of “Bud of the Year 2021”.

We only have a few short months so get those entries in to the Bud of the Month constest!

19 Likes

Thank you @SilvaBack203

5 Likes

Sorry you had to move here mam. Should we be expecting a grow soon from you? Its around that time of the year

4 Likes

@AfgVet will be awesome and we will all be around to help out any way we can. @BobbyDigital introducing BOY is another exciting addition to the forum! We are working on a few other ideas to make the forum even greater, so stay tuned :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

10 Likes

Hopefully next month I can enter with 1 of the purple haze

5 Likes