ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Congrats @Bulldognuts well earned

3 Likes

Congratulations @Bulldognuts !
I called it this time! :facepunch::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Has been rough the last year. Am anxious to get back to growing. One more surgery in August and I should be able to get around again. Had a dream last night about the Skywalker BOM and how great it was. Getting sick of buying someone’s else’s grow ! Hope all is well with you.

6 Likes

Miss you brother. We all look forward to seeing you active again. Peace

2 Likes

great looking bud Cody, and yours also Norman

2 Likes

Wow some serious competition this month!
Gorgeous buds already!! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks brother, they are pretty close to done, was hoping to get some purple in them, but I only got a few tips.

3 Likes

8c9e6132f8e39019498df50e1c8062e310e772714d6fa208330e5674cd031d32.0

Good luck everyone!!

9 Likes

This month looks good guy’s .

4 Likes

Wish me luck

6 Likes

With skills like yours you don’t need luck but good luck anyhow it all helps

3 Likes

I noticed looking at @Bulldognuts posts we got the new Hall of Fame tag . Very nice thanks guy’s

12 Likes

Yep, dbrn32 had said they were looking at ways to acknowledge the Hall of Fame status. I believe that they are going to try to create a thread recognizing Hall of Famers. Probably some work and time involved going through past BOM’S to find everyone who won three times.

7 Likes

Maybe one day, I’ll see y’all there.

10 Likes

Same lol

10 Likes

@Woodrow entries like that will get you here

4 Likes

Threw my hat in the ring. Why not….?

4 Likes

Exactly, that was my thought the first time I entered. :+1:

3 Likes

The company is small. You, @NTMAREMACH and @Oldstoner are it. We believe there is one more but not finding it. @imSICKkid and I are out of the running. Not sure how many more are at 2. I’ll take some time and work out a spreadsheet to see who’s won and how many times

12 Likes

How many do you have?

5 Likes