ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

No doubt about that!!! :love_you_gesture:

Congrats on the win @Fieldofdreams! Welcome to the BotY contest! This is the last month to earn a ticket into the Bud of the Year contest. Make sure to get your entries in! Can’t wait to see who wins this year!

13 Likes

Thanks @BobbyDigital !! I’m excited for the contest to come!!

6 Likes

I’m back :slight_smile: I say bring all the :fire: entries again let’s battle it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(This is newbie84 FYI)

5 Likes

Jeez this months entries are fxxxin fire so far!!! :green_heart::potted_plant::palm_tree::potted_plant::green_heart:

7 Likes

I was just thinking the same. Lots of frost :cold_face::cold_face: for December

5 Likes

Same thoughts here!

4 Likes

Let it snow, let it snow trichomes!!!:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I was just coming here to comment the same thing. I was hoping people would be in-between grows or miss the post this month and give me an easy battle but DANG they are all :fire:. Everyone already deserves a high five and pat on back.

9 Likes

I really wish I could enter this White fire gelato but it is not ilgm’s.

This dosido is but I don’t see winning with that picture.

13 Likes

Man oh man it is heating up. I have to say honestly this is one of the first times in months I haven’t had a clue who the winner will be. Crazy what everyone is doing with these genetics :dna: :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

The purple is super silver haze and the other 2 are goad leaf. 30 days in flower

11 Likes

@Juice865 welcome to the forum. I moved your post over to this thread as you posted it in the monthly contest.

Beautiful bud though! If it’s an ILGM genetic and you’d like to enter the contest, please read the rules on the first couple of posts of the thread.

Again, welcome

11 Likes

Welcome to this great group

3 Likes

Yeah with buds like that he’s gonna fit right in lol!!
@Bunger64 @Juice865

6 Likes

Just got my ilgm seeds in today. So I will definitely be entering when they get going! For now here’s what I got growing. Random bag seeds.

18 Likes

Beautiful and frosty

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Love it when a bag gives back lol!! Nice looking plant!!

6 Likes

Watch it… That’s how you catch babies! :scream:

:smiling_imp:

9 Likes