ILGM bud of the month chat room 2022

I’m haven’t even thought about what I’m going to grow yet. Even if I had a list it would change 5 times before I start :rofl:

8 Likes

Pop 1 of everything you got lol can never go wrong

7 Likes

Ha, all she needs is a warehouse.

6 Likes

Oh man didn’t know her collection was that big…

6 Likes

I don’t think I could fill a warehouse but I’d sure have fun trying!

5 Likes

Congrats @AfgVet :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks Deep

6 Likes

just ran a similar scenario with 2 oz of Bubblegum x gelato and an oz of G13 used pure ethanol and reduced it to 3 ml …just made gummies and 1 bear just wrenched me down

@GDW That bud looks awesome but you probably could have went a couple more weeks. You still have a lot of White pistils standing at attention. I always wait till they turn mostly amber and shrink. It’s still gonna be some great smoke but you could have gotten a bigger yield. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks and I appreciate your advice, as this is only my 4th harvest. I thought the same thing Dman, but the plant was on its 13th week of budding and I was starting to see quite a lot of brown Trichomes when looking under the microscope. This was 1 of 3 plants that were all the same age and I did wait a week before harvesting the other 2 because of the white pistles. They are hanging right now.

4 Likes

@AfgVet May I Re-Enter the 5 year anniversary bom? It will be two months back-to-back. It has 3 prizes/winners. It’s just an entry, I may not get any votes.

1 Like

You have to wait a month after your 1st win. 2 months after your 2nd win and you’re retired to the hall of fame after your 3rd win. However you will be automatically entered into the Bud of the Year contest in January

9 Likes

Sounds like you had it covered. :+1: just tring to watch your back. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: Keep on keeping on!!
Hope your high as :giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

3 Likes

What @BobbyDigital said is unfortunately the rules created by the office. Save the entry for October and you might get your second win!!!

5 Likes

Gonna have to find some pics in the Boss’s phone. I deleted all of mine. Maybe grub up a 3rd place in the anniversary contest

2 Likes

I’m shooting for third, you’ll have to take 1st or 2nd… :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Maybe we both can claim a spot this go around

4 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short Brother that’s some beautiful Bud Footage you got Growin On!! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@Mark0427 did you mean for the BOM submission pic to be upside down? If not I can fix it. Let me know

6 Likes

Glad to know you can do this My Brother I got about a dozen things you can fix for me! :joy::sweat_smile::rofl: just kiddin but that’s some good lookin out :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips:

6 Likes