ILGM bud of the month chat room 2022

Sorry there is no instructions on the post

1 Like

I found it

1 Like

I removed it thank you sir

1 Like

No problems! It’s always been the same rules, so I assume it’s the same this time around. Only bigger and better prizes. So I didn’t want you to miss out for a small details.

Is it the usual rules, @AfgVet, @ILGM.Stacy , @dbrn32 , @Covertgrower, @PurpNGold74, @MattyBear ?

8 Likes

There have been a change or two. I.E. One vote per IP address.

8 Likes

@AfgVet congratulations

4 Likes

I also want to inform everybody that we got the go ahead to host a Bud of the Year! The powers that be at the ILGM office have put together an awesome prize package.

After the December bud of the month is determined, I will make a post with all of the Bud of the Month winning buds. Yall will have 7 days to vote for your favorite and the winner will be able to claim their prize package and title of “Bud of the Year 2021”.

We only have a few short months so get those entries in to the Bud of the Month constest!

19 Likes

Thank you @SilvaBack203

5 Likes

Sorry you had to move here mam. Should we be expecting a grow soon from you? Its around that time of the year

4 Likes

@AfgVet will be awesome and we will all be around to help out any way we can. @BobbyDigital introducing BOY is another exciting addition to the forum! We are working on a few other ideas to make the forum even greater, so stay tuned :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

10 Likes

Hopefully next month I can enter with 1 of the purple haze

5 Likes

Better later than never in my opinion for this! Always forward progress!
Thanks @BobbyDigital

9 Likes

No worries in the post.

I hope to have something started here in a month or so. We will be having a house guest for an extended stay so I’ll have to plan this out and keep it secret

8 Likes

Great news all around :+1: :grinning: :clap:

7 Likes

Pretty sure you and Mr. Vet can handle the cover op lol. Will be interesting to see what you growing this run. Are you gonna try your f2s?

5 Likes

I’m haven’t even thought about what I’m going to grow yet. Even if I had a list it would change 5 times before I start :rofl:

8 Likes

Pop 1 of everything you got lol can never go wrong

7 Likes

Ha, all she needs is a warehouse.

6 Likes

Oh man didn’t know her collection was that big…

6 Likes

I don’t think I could fill a warehouse but I’d sure have fun trying!

5 Likes