ILGM bud of the month chat room 2022

@Woodrow I have never grown autos ( indoor grow control freak issues) but thinking I need some now it’s legal to grow . I always shot for big as possible in a tent . Plus I play with super cropping topping and some LST on the plants . That is a no no with autos. And what new site ? Is there another branch of ILGM I haven’t heard of ? I was a member of another growers forum where the rules allow for a different more interactive forum but haven’t been over there in a long time . That is a very tasty looking bud

2 Likes

It’s the grow journal site.

ILGM Grow Journals

1 Like

Congratulations @AfgVet !
Well deserved recognition of your character!

Good luck to all the entries! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Thanks Kap!!!

11 Likes

Congratulations :clap: :clap::clap: @AfgVet

9 Likes

Hey all you great growers and friends. What she meant to say was; "The 5th year anniversary Bud of the Month contest is open!

Make sure you read the contest rules in order ot make sure you have a valid entry, and let the show begin. Roger out. #$%^

I never would have guessed how important to iLGM that this contest would become when I started it. Thanks Robert. :wink:

9 Likes

congrats @AfgVet! and a job well done to @latewood! what a great idea this was and is!

5 Likes

Nice bud @Jaydawg6528 ! But you need your ILGM order number and Strain name. :wink:

2 Likes

Sorry there is no instructions on the post

1 Like

I found it

1 Like

I removed it thank you sir

1 Like

No problems! It’s always been the same rules, so I assume it’s the same this time around. Only bigger and better prizes. So I didn’t want you to miss out for a small details.

Is it the usual rules, @AfgVet, @ILGM.Stacy , @dbrn32 , @Covertgrower, @PurpNGold74, @MattyBear ?

8 Likes

There have been a change or two. I.E. One vote per IP address.

8 Likes

@AfgVet congratulations

4 Likes

I also want to inform everybody that we got the go ahead to host a Bud of the Year! The powers that be at the ILGM office have put together an awesome prize package.

After the December bud of the month is determined, I will make a post with all of the Bud of the Month winning buds. Yall will have 7 days to vote for your favorite and the winner will be able to claim their prize package and title of “Bud of the Year 2021”.

We only have a few short months so get those entries in to the Bud of the Month constest!

19 Likes

Thank you @SilvaBack203

5 Likes

Sorry you had to move here mam. Should we be expecting a grow soon from you? Its around that time of the year

4 Likes

@AfgVet will be awesome and we will all be around to help out any way we can. @BobbyDigital introducing BOY is another exciting addition to the forum! We are working on a few other ideas to make the forum even greater, so stay tuned :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

10 Likes

Hopefully next month I can enter with 1 of the purple haze

5 Likes

Better later than never in my opinion for this! Always forward progress!
Thanks @BobbyDigital

9 Likes