ILGM bud of the month chat room 2021

Anyone in any of the countries ILGM does not ship to can still enter the contest. Their grows should be recognized too. And they can decide how they want to deal with the winnings.

As far as @NewtoGrowing and his entries, that’s what happens when people go back and delete entries. The polls are a PIA to build so I start listing the names a couple of days earlier n order to have the poll up in a timely manner and can’t really be edited afterwards.

But thanks for the heads up and looking out

8 Likes

Kinda figured that is how it was. I do appreciate the effort you put in, I would never have the patience.
@BobbyDigital , Nice! I probably could have read the rules closer and figured that out if I wasn’t impaired.

4 Likes

That’s a hidden rule, lol. They used to be able to ship to Australia pre Covid.

3 Likes

Grandfathered in as it were.

5 Likes

Got me some blue dream coming for a future bom try. Hopefully they come out looking purdy enuff

2 Likes

I thought the rules said you can change your entry as many times as youd like before the deadline. Is that correct? Or once you post that is set in stone and cant change the pic? Sorry, I have a few plants growing so never sure which one will give me the best pic… Dont mean to cause trouble…

1 Like

Yes you can change any time before the deadline

1 Like

Thanks!

No problem

10 Likes

You can change, that’s fine. I was just answering the question of why you had an entry in the poll for a deleted post/entry. It’s cool, just caused a slight hiccup

6 Likes

I’ll hold off next month and choose my best pic so I don’t cause anymore hiccups. Thanks for clarifying! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 Likes

It seems like we get 2 votes in BOM, is that right? it’s letting me do it, they’re all winners in my opinion but is that a glitch? Will it cancel out a vote? Not sure if anyone noticed or if it’s always been like this and I’m just noticing. Lmk.

1 Like

You get 2 choices this time.

1 Like

Bit of a poll glitch. But we’re just going to go with it for this month.

5 Likes

I can grow it, just can’t seem to be able to take a picture of it.

3 Likes

Another skill in itself.

3 Likes

If you could only smoke a picture

Trichomes pictures are the worse u really need patience and luck

Probably my last go round anyway