ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Hi. Residents of Australia unfortunately cannot purchase seeds from ILGM therefore cannot enter contest

6 Likes

Thats what I ended up doing. Was a little curious if anyone had a set they didnt have to mess with after less than half a plant in :rofl:

1 Like

Bummer. They grow great cannabis.

Welcome to the forum! You’ll find all the help you need here!

2 Likes

Unfortunately since the pandemic, their packages have not been successful making it through Australia customs so they had to discontinue shipping there for now. Hopefully in the future they’ll be able to resume distribution there.

7 Likes

Hello @Debb , welcome to ILGM’s forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You can do what I do. If/when I want some ILGM genetics, I order and have them ship my order to a trusted friend in the US. When my friend received the seeds he just forward them to me. I now have my ILGM genetics and my order number! So I can enter the Bud Of the Month contests! :wink:

Just make sure that Australia is accepting mail from the country where your friend is! :nerd_face:

12 Likes

Must be some good Danky Herb you got! Good luck and hope you stay out of the Dog House :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

These are what I use.

Sago Brothers Bonsai Pruning Scissors Pruner Shears for Bud and Leaves Trimmer 5 PCS, Garden Shears for Plants, Gardening Clippers for Flower, Stainless Steel Bud and Bonsai Trimming Pruners Trimmers Amazon.com

7 Likes

Appreciate it! Ill have to give those a whirl!

2 Likes

No problem, they have a smaller blade than most, but they don’t stick too bad, and no main bolt to come loose lol, but there are 2 screws on each blade, and after 8 months I finally had a set loosen on me.

4 Likes

Oh and word to the wise, if you get these, be careful. They are like razors, and the tips are also very sharp. I’m accident prone and have cut/poked myself a few times with them.

6 Likes

I happen to find a pack of 12 orange and black don’t remember brand not vivo tho they r strait blade work great so far. It was like 20 something bucks. Before that first grow I got 5 for 25 at the local hydro store. They work awesome they r curved blade but I’m still for reg scissor style no springs wide holes lol these ones are the best ever so far the only ones I basically use and keep cleaning them repeatedly lol. The regular scissor style is my fav

9 Likes

Okay I am obviously not a very good judge of of much a plant is going to yield once it it out side of a tent . This is my biggest plant out of the garden and I trimmed about 60% approximately. I will finish in the morning

The second picture is both of the ones already harvested and one BB was pretty much a complete loss

17 Likes

@Oldstoner nice harvest!! @Mark0427 nice selection

9 Likes

Thankyou heaps for your reply. Unfortunately I don’t know anyone in America so had to purchase seeds elsewhere. ILGM were great discussing the issue via email so in the future will purchase from them when postage is sorted as they have a great customer service and support system.
I will be starting my first indoor grow within days when seeds arrive. Haven’t grown any for years but love the plant and the challenges.
Purchased several strains to try so am awesome excited. Am in the process of setting up the spare room as the grow rooms and have found the study of growing indoors in-depth and challenging especially light systems which without a doubt caused me brain burn. Gee there is a lot to process.

6 Likes

Hi. Thankyou for the warm welcome

2 Likes

Hi. Thanks heaps for the welcome I think you are all awesome. ILGM were great with customer info via email.
I have learnt so much reading through forum posts and am looking forward to participating once I start my first indoor grow on seed arrival which should be any day now unfortunately purchased elsewhere but that will change in the future.
Thankyou to all moderators for doing such a great job helping everyone

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @Debb some excellent growers here to help you out if you need it… Congrats on the seeds and the start of a higher relationship…lol
Happy growing :call_me_hand::v:

6 Likes

Man that sucks…

4 Likes

Lol. Like the higher relationship. :joy: Am so excited have tracked the seeds long journey daily. Placed 2 seed orders, 12 strains- awesome​:star_struck::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

That’s awesome can’t get too many that’s for sure…:+1::+1:

4 Likes