ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

@latewood I know you’ve got pressing issues that far outweigh this forum, but what happened to the January BOM?

1 Like

Did you guys see we are voting again? It’s up now.

3 Likes

I grew jack h this year first time ever and my husband said the same thing he couldnt feel his face

5 Likes

Good genetics Jack Herrer is very good. I get month ago my first real J. H and I’m pleased with high.

3 Likes

@Amazon66 here’s the BOM chat so the contest isn’t cluttered.

I brought out the colors with a cold dark period. Doesn’t always work for colors. My 1st GSCX photo was grown outside in my shed tent. It was down to upper 50s at night but she never developed the nice colors the last one did.

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone on the March BOM competition. Its a pleasure to grow along side the elite.

4 Likes

Hello I believe this is 1st time I’ve seen you on the forum, I’ve been here for about a year and have learned so much, if you want help starting a grow journal or have any questions just tag me.To tag someone put @Amazon66 if I can’t answer your question I’ll tag someone to help for now I’ll tag you into my journal, Happy growing. :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Ah OK thanks. What are your thoughts on brewing compost teas? I just got a tealab kit and am super happy to test it out.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with teas but quite a few people on the forum talk about it let me tag you a few @Budbrother I believe I’ve seen you post about making teas. Also since he doesn’t have journal started can you help him get one started with the "teas ", information thanks so much.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 or @Drinkslinger @Enlightened420 can you help Fourtwentyog above he needs to get info on mixing teas also needs to make a grow journal with that info thank you

1 Like

@LoCoRock @repins12 do you know about using teas so you can give some help thanks

1 Like

Sorry, I run off of the bare minimum. I wish I could help :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

@garrigan62 this is in your wheelhouse.

2 Likes

I technically brew “teas”, since I use predominantly earth juice nutrients (they’re mixed and bubbled like a tea). I don’t actually source individual ingredients and make teas from scratch. I have used extreme gardening’s premixed and pre packaged teas to great success.

@Fourtwentyog do you have specific questions?

I do know that composttealab dot com are knowledgeable and will help guide you with questions too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Amazon66

Try these threads, heaps of knowledge.

3 Likes

Can he do journal here or do we need to help him set up journal here on bud of month thread?:thinking::blush::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

To start a journal

Click the I​:heart:GMtab in upper left. Then click what category you’d like to start a post in, which would be journals in this instance, and click +new post. Hope that helps explain it. :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you I was getting ready to tell him how and my brain remembered I didn’t start mine right, cycle1 was on his thread I believe and his answer was boom here you go a grow journal and that’s where I stayed. :thinking::blush:

1 Like

nice gretsch guitar @freakyz, my buddy had an old “country gentleman” that he used to play alvin lee on lol

3 Likes

Thank You

2 Likes