ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Very good entry as well!

5 Likes

Thank you :grin:

3 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien I added that strain to my wishlist b/c of your entry. Great job :+1::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Going to be a tough month to vote, yall. Keep them coming.

7 Likes

Thanks, that main got obscene its still over 30gm after a week drying, the other mains were a cool pink/purpleishā€¦smells like coffee/chocolate/diesel.
Iā€™ve got 2 GSCE in Quadline training now already at 20 internal nodes, Iā€™m gonna let one more odd/even sets go horizontal, before letting her binds off that should get me to 32 upward nodes.
Fingers crossed its an experiment on torturing autos, works awesome on photos, but looking promising

2 Likes

Too bad I canā€™t enter this month. This is my Blue Dream Auto, 4 weeks til finish.

Good luck everyone!

16 Likes

Just in time for next month!

8 Likes

yep what bobby says, be about right for next month!

2 Likes

@AfgVet can you pm me please I have a private question about BOM

1 Like

At least you can compete @NavyVet420 in the next oneā€™s brother some of us just watch from the bleachers

17 Likes

Yup because we arnt in the USAā€¦

4 Likes

Feel you there.

2 Likes

Yeah man now that I can use Godā€™s giant grow light in the sky and no longer have to squeeze it into a tent it hurts even more to be a wall flower .

There is going to be one or two in this guy that might have not been a bad entry

16 Likes

Dammit son!! Those are huge! I am jealous of you outside growers lol

8 Likes

Me too!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I third that!! :point_up_2:

7 Likes

Outdoor growing is stressful! Donā€™t get me wrongā€¦ Iā€™m really thankful to be able to. But the bugsā€¦ Hurricanesā€¦ rain stormsā€¦ humidityā€¦ bugsā€¦ no controlā€¦ itā€™s hard too. Iā€™m more jealous of those with legit greenhouses.

We all want what we canā€™t have?

13 Likes

maybe some peroxide and water to clean the roots abitā€¦ I do it a light solution every once in awhile keep some healthy The Roots

3 Likes

I agree that it is much harder as far as control of the growing conditions and the environmental hazards especially the humidity where I am . But keep in mind it is a weed first and foremost and will fight like hell to survive. I was 95 % sure I had lost my in ground plant and with a little care it has done great . For pest control neem oil and soapy water solutions misted on them , now in flower I will use cayenne pepper in soapy water . Also they have spiders that help keep some pests out . My biggest issue was the stress hermied a couple of plants and I cut them down but I was 2 over legal. Iā€™m not sure that the feeding seems to make as big a difference as in door growing, even after a heavy feeding which I donā€™t do often they donā€™t have that leap in growth you get inside from feeding. But if everything makes it this is just a few dayā€™s of difference in the last pics

It is worth it guyā€™s this one plant is going to yield more smoke than any 3 plants I have ever grown in a tent .

18 Likes

Whatā€™s your climate like? Iā€™m sure someone in SoCal would have a much easier time growing outside than someone in, say, Minnesota.

7 Likes