ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Sick and I have 2

10 Likes

Thanks, just noticed the recognition, love it.

23 Likes

Here were my two winners…throwback!!!

32 Likes

If I ever lose Mod status then I already got three ilgm plants I grew that I would submit that are pretty much shoe ins. That ILGM Trainwreck I grew earlier this year is a for sure winner lol

6 Likes

A suggestion for a nice journal would be to have a journal, run by the mods, with all the winning buds by chronological order.
Only the winning buds posted, no comnents allowed. An album photo of the winners :trophy:
Updatable with the future winners…

:thinking:

I think that would be nice

16 Likes

There is an IG page dedicated to BOTM winners. Not sure who runs it but they stay up to date

12 Likes

is this a page that we can see? if so i would like to know what it is.

3 Likes

How many time you enter before winning @imSICKkid

4 Likes

I’ve entered 3 times total and won two of the three.

12 Likes

Great idea

2 Likes

Can it get pinned to the top of the BOM page?

3 Likes

Unfortunately not. Being a social media platform I’m sure it would cause a stink to do it.

Who was it that spiked their PH to lockout nutes in the last 2 weeks of flower and ended up with the super crazy rainbow buds?

3 Likes

Yea

Yeah I’m kind of to the point of finding long term storage solutions and this be a fine way to start . Decarbing a oz of gold leaf and a quarter of maui and going to make a hot tincture then reduce it over a double boiler so just the very tip of a spoon dipped is about a dose . See if it works

17 Likes

Indoor soil+coco@30%+perlite also used natural/organic granular

5 Likes

Can you help me out. We’re will I find my order number? Can’t find it in my account history.

If u sign in to the seed site it should be in with view orders

you can knock a MF`er out if you hit them in the head with that NUG…LOL… :muscle:

1 Like

hope my Widows measure up LMAO

1 Like

Your order number is in the confirmation and shipping emails that you got from ILGM (if you still have these emails.)

1 Like