ILGM bud of the month chat room 2021

Ahh sweet thank you! Phew I wasn’t imagining it . Good luck with the fix and all this months contenders:)

Oh man, the competition as been Ass,pirin kicking. :pill:
Can’t wait to see what’s brought to the table this month.

8 Likes

Some where in there would have possibly been a contender
I really miss contest. The seeds are nice but the competitive side is just fun to be in .

6 Likes

I’ve pulled the trigger a little early last few times. Gonna wait this one out.

14 Likes

I had one hermie and chopped it down and this one is starting to foxtail so it is out soon

Probably the morning after what I was just reading

6 Likes

If you need ratchet straps to support your buds? Omg! @Oldstoner

3 Likes

I dont think it has time left to bounce from back trimming the buds and it heal up so just whack it down I guess

Back trim??
Is that like back building? Snip the top of the bud?

I just let them grow to tall and they are sativa dominant so when the buds do end up being soild those skinny legs give out and it is a easy adjustment with ratchets and I have a bunch of them

Should got better pics of this one before chop… oh well. Lovely red hairs in fat buds.

Screenshot_20210612-005211_Gallery

5 Likes

Wow that’s purple

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yes. They got kicked out of flower tent for the big girl. Cranked the veg lights as much as I could. Much blurple. But I needed this one flipped. Before I ran into height issues.

That center crease back there is 3 out of 6 feet in height. She was 4ft before I started lst. Accidently split her main yesterday too, during. lol. Fun times.

2 Likes

Had a blue dream cough up about a oz and a half of its bud this color once

15 Likes

Actual color of that bud. The lighter one is just her sister that was taken sooner. Got her and dried up leaves trying to expedite the sample.

The split was smothered in pure honey then bandaged with cello. Will probably take cello off when she wakes up.

2 Likes

A little natural honey with a dusting of Azos in it can help heal one up a bit

2 Likes

Nice tattoo @Oldstoner

1 Like

Oh hell I got a few of them it was a hobby in my youth

2 Likes

So the honey already there. Don’t have any azos. Only myko. But I have good faith in the honey. I even use honey tea for clones, great stuff.

1 Like

A little honey drizzle makes a lot of things better and helps prevent bacteria growth

1 Like