ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Sorry if this is wrong @latewood but I’m trying to help @KikiGee with her entry into BOM. Will package work since for her? Just trying to help her out. Thanks

2 Likes

See if that helps ya out? I’ve seen pics with what you have before. Hopefully he will answer

2 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about.

No!!! /Absolutely not.

The contest is for ILGM customers. Pweriod. Happy growing.

Order number won’t be on the seed bags. Would be on the package that it came in or in the confirmation email they sent you when you ordered.

1 Like

Sorry, thank you for your help! I don’t have the envelope it came in, just the little packet, but yes, think the number there, just drop the ‘49’. No worries. If they take it fine, if not, next time I get an ILGM crop I can put one up there. :sunglasses:

I have no idea if the package has the order number or not. The ordwer confirnation is definitely sent to customers by email. Otherwise the procedure for find findsinf an order # would be to contact Customer service where they can look it up.

6 Likes

I sincerely apologize @monkman and @latewood
I was the first to post a pic for BOM. I did not realize there was a separate room for chat until @Dman1969 got me straightened me out.
Lesson learned

6 Likes

nice bud shindig!

3 Likes

@shindig153 always has the most beautiful buds!! He is a inspiration in more ways than one! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thank you guys. It’s much appreciated.

8 Likes

I am in agreement with those above, your buds are gorgeous!

5 Likes

The voting is open. Good luck and Very Nice Looking Buds Everyone!! :+1: :boom:

6 Likes

Hello everyone was just wondering how many have been retired from the bud of the month contest for being a 3 time winner ? I haven’t been able to get back on here for around a year or a bit more . I can’t be the only one

6 Likes

Congratulations sir. Hats off to you!!! @Oldstoner
My first time to enter, don’t know my chances but I think I can keep up with these folks

5 Likes

I’d say you got the winner @Dman1969. I haven’t looked at the room lately, nervous on the votes. But got Zkittlez going into flower for the next entry

4 Likes

@Woodrow Brother your bud is most definitely worthy. And I think you got a winner. :wink: This is my third attempt. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That really means a bunch @Dman1969. Hell, I’ve only been doing this for a year but y’all hold a high mark!! But with all the info on here and knowledge people share, we’ll get that top vote in time @Dman1969

4 Likes

@Woodrow Brother you got this! Keep on keeping on your doin well! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Gotta go check out the ladies and see how my next entry is coming along. Lol

4 Likes