ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

@BobbyDigital @Nicky @kaptain3d, if you 3 keep these shenanigans up imma run outta like in 1 thread.

9 Likes

Question, your order number for BOM is the number on the bag that the seeds come in? Not the bin number. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I don’t believe your order # is on the bag of seeds. Your order # would be on email receipt or possibly on the packing papers inside packaging. You can also go on ILGM seed site and retrieve your order # :+1:

5 Likes

My account is definitely the best route. Great purchase history.

1 Like

Hey @AfgVet or possibly @BobbyDigital if it was one of you guy’s who wrote the nice lttle bio about Oldstoner on the website for the business side of things . A friend I had told they should join couldn’t remember the ilgm part but remembered I was Oldstoner so found that article 1st .
Just wanted to say thanks to who ever wrote it for the kind words and the time they put into it . It was a very nice thing to read in a 3rd person perspective about my grows even the sad one lol

9 Likes

Everyone should check out the ILGM BOM Hall of Fame thread.

14 Likes

Check it out. :+1:

6 Likes

Question÷ I posted my BOM picture for this month already can I go back and change it before deadline or do I have to leave it alone?

4 Likes

Yes, just delete old submission and post the new one

4 Likes

Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

I might have another entry in a couple weeks. Do I dare? Lol. Croptober already showing some great looking plants :v::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

7 Likes

I may have something to show for the Dec. contest. I have a nice looking WW auto now but it is not ILGM. My ILGM WW auto is about a month behind with a runty twin about a month behind that. Maybe I will wait and enter the runty one in Jan. if she puts on a show.

6 Likes

Nice looking plant! You will need order number from seed purchase to have a qualified entry. If you don’t have it, check old order confirmation emails or reach out to customer service through seed shop.

5 Likes

Purple Kush fem order #716653

3 Likes

I edited your entry and added your order #

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

That’s an Awesome Serpent Bud @Mark0427

1 Like

Quick question. @AfgVet @dbrn32 @Covertgrower if I enter my strawberry cough this early. Can I change the pic as she matures? Or should I just wait until closer to the end of the month?

2 Likes

I default to @BobbyDigital and @AfgVet. Or we may need to further discuss this. It’s only happened a few times. There’s no rules saying you can’t, at this point I say that you can, unless something is changed later.
@PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear

4 Likes

Thanks, just let me know what the final consensus is please lol.

3 Likes