ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

I’d guess the boss partakes :sunglasses:

9 Likes

great harvest beardless!

1 Like

I’m afraid not since the 80s her boss is a guy in his 50s remembering the old days . It doesn’t matter and her company as a whole doesn’t really care as long as no body is stoned at work . It just kind of embarrassed her a bit but she has already been joking about it.

7 Likes

Hey @MattyBear lol yeah bud after 32 years together we burned the doghouse down a long time ago . We haven’t had a actual argument in probably 6 or 7 years now . We have achieved balance.

16 Likes

They sure do look different in the dark

17 Likes

Every photo needs a title. The title for mine is
“Alien Disco Church!”

-These trichs remind me of Aliens👽 partying on a a green dance floor while worshipping tha Sun!

9 Likes

17 weeks bruce banner.7.4 dirt ph and soil from the local hardware store mixed with potting soil.i put her in an even bigger tub but leaves are yellowing and falling off. going with the fox farms and ocean floor next time and perlite and with bruce I will induce flowering sooner the 12 weeks.

6 Likes

wouldn’t drain well but im learning.a gallon of water every couple of days and barely any runoff

here she is 10 days later!

12 Likes

Hi guys! Question about voting in the
BOM contest,… do you just highlight the bullet dot and leave it, or do you have to type text and reply to vote? When you highlight it, it changes the number of votes but it doesn’t register it and when you click reply you get the text field to type a message. Highlight it and type a message and hit reply, yes?

Good luck to everybody who entered, those buds are absolutely amazing! Great job!

2 Likes

Just highlight the one you want to vote for. That’s it! :nerd_face:

You can change your mind up until they close the poll… :wink:

4 Likes

@ARaggedyDiamond that black widow bud is amazing.

How did you grow that? Hydro? Soil? What nutrient line did you use? Lighting? Final weight?

Sorry for all the questions, I’m just intrigued!

2 Likes

I use MG potting@40-55%/coco@30-40%/perlite
I also add natural/organic granular as follows:
1 teaspoon per gallon for seeds but for transplant and top-dressing I use 1 cup w/4-5 gallon pots. There is no availability of popular nute lines b/c of cost and locality. So I use Chemistry. Calcium Nitrate @ 2 parts and Epsom salts @ 1 part(2-1) during early bloom then used GM 4-26-26 (seaweed) late bloom I also use natural/organic additives and I flushed several times w/molasses.

3 Likes

Impressive.

1 Like

@NeoGroR I use an old plat.led 300 series w/four 20 watt florescent 2 feet tubes (in corners/sides) of a closet sized tent. That plant was 1/2 lb

What a line up! Good luck the lot of ya:)

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Just wanted to leave this here, I’ve done my part and emailed.

There is federal cannabis legislation open for public comment until 9/1. You can email cannabis_reform@finance.senate.gov to provide comment on the proposed legislation.

3 Likes

Acknowledging or allowing genetics from competing companies would be a great way for ILGM to back their claim that their genetics are equal or superior to other companies. Refusing to allow competing company’s genetics makes it look like they are afraid that the other companies have genetics that are superior. I understand and appreciate that ILGM sponsors this forum, and I do buy from them occasionally . . . but I always wonder why when a company avoids head to head competition. If you have a top product you should welcome all challengers and show the world.

3 Likes

@frogyrogy ILGM Customer Service is Ultra.

1 Like

Has nothing to do with that. The contest was created as opportunity to reward their customers. Same customers whose purchases support the operating expenses of the forum. The forum staff has very little to do with the seed shop, but we run all of the contests on the forum. I see no advantage to opening contests up to other breeders gear.

16 Likes