ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

@monkman I dont get it? What do you mean?

1 Like

all those comments on the bud contest page are supposed to be over here. the contest page is supposed to be entries for the contest only. when you look down the contest page it should be only photo’s for the contest.

13 Likes

@beardless

That Purple Haze is a thing of beauty.

Is she harvested?

3 Likes

Thank you. It is part of my journal Let’s Grow Some Purple Kush I wanted to do the trio of purple kush, purple haze and granddaddy. However, some clones sidetracked me from that plan. The granddaddy purple will have to wait. She will get cut in 5-6 days. I want the trichomes to turn a bit more.

4 Likes

@ARaggedyDiamond holly cow! That’s a sorta brick that would knock Luke Cage out cold!

2 Likes

@Leholf she can Tranquilize the Hulk. Def

2 Likes

@monkman @Carpenter @Leholf I said I was waiting for the purple’s trichomes to turn a bit more. Well they did

Cut day

26 Likes

:trophy: :trophy: :hatched_chick: :shallow_pan_of_food: nice job

1 Like

Beautiful!! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice looking grow

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a good week and your grows are happy. I kind of got in a domestic squabble that had me laughing and the wife pissed at me . She left for work and waked between the plants

And walked into work smelling straight up like weed . She doesn’t smoke and never has. These are the first plants she has ever seen me grow . Growing cannabis is 100% my thing only and she never went to my grow room so she didn’t know how easy the smell transferred or how long it lasted . Her boss told her I like yur new perfume and she bought a new shirt . Yup I’m gonna hear more about this later today I bet

29 Likes

@Oldstoner That’s hilarious! But keep yourself out of the dog house!

11 Likes

I’d guess the boss partakes :sunglasses:

9 Likes

great harvest beardless!

1 Like

I’m afraid not since the 80s her boss is a guy in his 50s remembering the old days . It doesn’t matter and her company as a whole doesn’t really care as long as no body is stoned at work . It just kind of embarrassed her a bit but she has already been joking about it.

7 Likes

Hey @MattyBear lol yeah bud after 32 years together we burned the doghouse down a long time ago . We haven’t had a actual argument in probably 6 or 7 years now . We have achieved balance.

16 Likes

They sure do look different in the dark

17 Likes

Every photo needs a title. The title for mine is
“Alien Disco Church!”

-These trichs remind me of Aliens👽 partying on a a green dance floor while worshipping tha Sun!

9 Likes

17 weeks bruce banner.7.4 dirt ph and soil from the local hardware store mixed with potting soil.i put her in an even bigger tub but leaves are yellowing and falling off. going with the fox farms and ocean floor next time and perlite and with bruce I will induce flowering sooner the 12 weeks.

6 Likes

wouldn’t drain well but im learning.a gallon of water every couple of days and barely any runoff