ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

Well the wet trim part is done

Got that plus about 4 oz of popcorn buds for tinctures
This was 55 grams wet so it should end up at about a oz

Now 3 to 5 days hanging and the cure begins

10 Likes

Didn’t like the color of the split today. Used a pruning seal. Wouldn’t of if she was past transition. But since no buds yet I don’t see an issue using it. I hope. Opinions? I mean I’ll find out, should of taken a picture of after spray. Tents two hours into sleep now.

Colors weren’t horrible, just don’t want any decay in the center there. Would be asking for bud rot later.

Meant to use the greenthumb brand… grabbed wrong one. Used the Schultz. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

@Budz that should work fine as long as it’s not on any buds. I usually use foil tape on splits to seal them. And electric tape on breaks. Works like a charm.

Yeah. This is basically like flex seal for plants. Lol. Would definitely not use mid flower. Thanks.

The Shultz is heavier and black, didn’t notice I grabbed wrong can till after I sprayed. The other is clear. Can see this in pictures on cans. These are also both old af. The consistency of the Shultz was still okay at least. haven’t tested the greenthumb in years.

1 Like

It’s time for my campaign to become June 2021 Winner! If I could post an art placard it would look like this;

NeoGroR
2019-present

(c. 2021) Zkittlez Auto main cola. Born March 10. Grown in soilless mix, Tupur by Royal Gold with Lotus dry nutrients with Mammoth P and Orca. Midwest tap water.

4 Likes

Hoping mine will be close enough to done by the 26th, but there is always next month.

8 Likes

Gonna be another tough month for BOM!!

6 Likes

Boy howdy @Carpenter or @Bulldognuts the flavor of your entries looks to have been exceptional. But all entries are great so far

7 Likes

Naaa, Neo by a landslide :wink:

4 Likes

I use honey and Teflon tape works like a charm

4 Likes

@Oldstoner appreciate it

2 Likes

I entered a bit prematurely, but that’s what I have for June! We’ll see what she looks like in July…

3 Likes

See the polls are open!! Good luck everyone!
Another month of some very stiff competition.

6 Likes

Vote for Neo!

4 Likes

Vote for the best one.

5 Likes

I did, and it was yours.

5 Likes

@Bulldognuts
:boom: :boom: :man_facepalming: Congratulations!!! :+1:

4 Likes

Knew it!!

1 Like