ILGM bud of the month chat room 2021

I hope your feeling better. Good luck with getting back at it, when/if you do. :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Hey man, long time. Good to see you around! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice win @NavyVet420 ! Just a question, will Australian members be able to enter the next BOM even tho ILGM has suspended sales there?

2 Likes

@dbrn32 do you have any info on seeds to Australia and bud of the moth winnings?

2 Likes

Really hope it wasn’t a Jeffery bong hit and I’m trying to desperately find the thread I had read mentioning a stock issue to an Ozzie member :confused: only just found this , had been wondering what y’all were talking about Bom , kiwi here but yea just curious , really sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick

The current rules suggest the contest is limited to entries from within US, exactly for this reason. I will link below. @latewood updated this and developed the contest, he would probably know best.

4 Likes

Ahh sweet thank you! Phew I wasn’t imagining it . Good luck with the fix and all this months contenders:)

Oh man, the competition as been Ass,pirin kicking. :pill:
Can’t wait to see what’s brought to the table this month.

8 Likes

Some where in there would have possibly been a contender
I really miss contest. The seeds are nice but the competitive side is just fun to be in .

6 Likes

I’ve pulled the trigger a little early last few times. Gonna wait this one out.

15 Likes

I had one hermie and chopped it down and this one is starting to foxtail so it is out soon

Probably the morning after what I was just reading

6 Likes

If you need ratchet straps to support your buds? Omg! @Oldstoner

3 Likes

I dont think it has time left to bounce from back trimming the buds and it heal up so just whack it down I guess

Back trim??
Is that like back building? Snip the top of the bud?

I just let them grow to tall and they are sativa dominant so when the buds do end up being soild those skinny legs give out and it is a easy adjustment with ratchets and I have a bunch of them

Should got better pics of this one before chop… oh well. Lovely red hairs in fat buds.

Screenshot_20210612-005211_Gallery

5 Likes

Wow that’s purple

2 Likes

9 Likes

Yes. They got kicked out of flower tent for the big girl. Cranked the veg lights as much as I could. Much blurple. But I needed this one flipped. Before I ran into height issues.

That center crease back there is 3 out of 6 feet in height. She was 4ft before I started lst. Accidently split her main yesterday too, during. lol. Fun times.

2 Likes

Had a blue dream cough up about a oz and a half of its bud this color once

16 Likes