ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

@Shaggy Go for it Brother!! @dbrn32 can probably tell you the dates.

1 Like

I just wanna see how many votes I can get. I doubt Iā€™d win. I need a UV bar and a lot more to make them frostier to really win. Like @Hellraiser
He got the uv bar and them pics he always post. I want a blizzard like that on my ladies. Lol.
But my ak47 is starting to turn her pistils orange, so shes gonna really fatten up and be ready to pic in a few more weeks. Shes an auto.

3 Likes

They usually open around the 7th (today) but can be a few days behind depending on how busy latewood is. Hopefully weā€™ll have a civil BOM this October. Last years went off the rails, lol.

4 Likes

October is a crazy BOM I take it? Lol.

It was last year.

1 Like

Well, this should be fun. Lol.

1 Like

This time of year is some of the best BOMā€™s. Colors are really popping and outdoor growers are nearing harvest time.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t even think about thatā€¦ that makes a lot more sense though. Shoot. When my aks pistils reced more and finish all turning orange I wanna get a pic. I doubt Iā€™ll win, if ever, but I wanna see how I can stack up, so to say, against the big dogs. See how many votes I get.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I want to enter my Purple Haze too! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

@kaptain3d Iā€™ll vote for you if you vote for me. At least 1 vote a piece! Weā€™re winning already! Lol.

1 Like

You lose 100% of the times you donā€™t enter. Iā€™ve managed a win so I have faith in you.

9 Likes

Deal! :rofl:

1 Like

If I win Iā€™ll be super happy. To be able to stack up to the big dogs with probably one of the most ghetto grows on the site due to lack of a budget. That would make me feel good.

7 Likes

This, exactly.

4 Likes

@Shaggy go to the 3 grey bars at right top of screen and click. Then choose members lounge. Then click on bell :bell: icon and turn on notifications for members lounge. You will then get notifications from members lounge which is where BOM is located. That way BOM opens youā€™ll know about it as soon as it happens.

5 Likes

Thanks @Bulldognuts
Hope I canā€™t show something off half as nice as you.

2 Likes

@registereduser I agree - gon and shut er down @dbrn32 this ball game ooooverrrr :laughing:

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Lmaoā€¦

I refuse to enter now lol

I cant beat that !!!

5 Likes

Please donā€™t leave me aloneā€¦ Iā€™m sure thereā€™s plenty of gorgeous buds all around! :nerd_face:

10 Likes