ILGM bud of the month chat room 2020

You can start a account on Instagram. There’s a lot of forum members on IG, you can Direct Message on IG. Many of the members use same name on IG as on forum.

3 Likes

I see a lot of people getting some purple to come out on their White Widow. Is this just a phenotype expression or is there a way get it to come out?

2 Likes

Its sure popping in one of mine but not not the other so I ruled as a phenotype. I was just looking at some on August BOM that look identical

3 Likes

Pheno is one, ph going in, temp. during flower and probably some feeding regimens would be other variables to play with!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I didn’t personally do anything special. I grew two ILGM and they were both purple, but one was more than the other. I grew one from a different breeder last round and there was 0 purple.

this pic is still a bit washed out and doesn’t do the purple color justice.

8 Likes

Mine get more color the colder it gets, which usually happens when my autos run late in the fall…

HNI_0049

6 Likes

My Sour Diesel Auto is looking so pretty now one almost hates to cut her down. Almost.

6 Likes

Wow, pretty girl! Looks like a blue hue in the pic!!

yeah that is the craziest color i’ve seen on a plant yet. doesn’t look real- so unique and lovely.

i grew a sour diesel last round and it was one of the prettier plants i grew and they don’t look related at all. amazing these are the same strain. how does your smell?

6 Likes

@KinSEDC Smells great. More skunky than diesel. This girl had a hard life. Too hot soil, flattened during transplant by a clump of dirt. So the se ret is abuse and torture them :laughing:. Growing 3 SD auto’s and they all look different.

1 Like

well this one looks really cool! even if you did torture the poor thing lol.

1 Like

When is the October BOM starting? If I can get a good pic of my ak in another week or 2 when she’s really looking good I might enter a pic for fun.

1 Like

@Shaggy Go for it Brother!! @dbrn32 can probably tell you the dates.

1 Like

I just wanna see how many votes I can get. I doubt I’d win. I need a UV bar and a lot more to make them frostier to really win. Like @Hellraiser
He got the uv bar and them pics he always post. I want a blizzard like that on my ladies. Lol.
But my ak47 is starting to turn her pistils orange, so shes gonna really fatten up and be ready to pic in a few more weeks. Shes an auto.

2 Likes

They usually open around the 7th (today) but can be a few days behind depending on how busy latewood is. Hopefully we’ll have a civil BOM this October. Last years went off the rails, lol.

3 Likes

October is a crazy BOM I take it? Lol.

It was last year.

1 Like

Well, this should be fun. Lol.

1 Like