ILGM bud of the month chat room 2023-2024

You can start a account on Instagram. There’s a lot of forum members on IG, you can Direct Message on IG. Many of the members use same name on IG as on forum.

5 Likes

I see a lot of people getting some purple to come out on their White Widow. Is this just a phenotype expression or is there a way get it to come out?

3 Likes

Its sure popping in one of mine but not not the other so I ruled as a phenotype. I was just looking at some on August BOM that look identical

8 Likes

Pheno is one, ph going in, temp. during flower and probably some feeding regimens would be other variables to play with!

3 Likes

11 Likes

I didn’t personally do anything special. I grew two ILGM and they were both purple, but one was more than the other. I grew one from a different breeder last round and there was 0 purple.

this pic is still a bit washed out and doesn’t do the purple color justice.

16 Likes

Mine get more color the colder it gets, which usually happens when my autos run late in the fall…

HNI_0049

15 Likes

My Sour Diesel Auto is looking so pretty now one almost hates to cut her down. Almost.

18 Likes

Wow, pretty girl! Looks like a blue hue in the pic!!

yeah that is the craziest color i’ve seen on a plant yet. doesn’t look real- so unique and lovely.

i grew a sour diesel last round and it was one of the prettier plants i grew and they don’t look related at all. amazing these are the same strain. how does your smell?

18 Likes

@Agrestic Smells great. More skunky than diesel. This girl had a hard life. Too hot soil, flattened during transplant by a clump of dirt. So the se ret is abuse and torture them :laughing:. Growing 3 SD auto’s and they all look different.

1 Like

well this one looks really cool! even if you did torture the poor thing lol.

2 Likes

When is the October BOM starting? If I can get a good pic of my ak in another week or 2 when she’s really looking good I might enter a pic for fun.

1 Like

@Shaggy Go for it Brother!! @dbrn32 can probably tell you the dates.

1 Like

I just wanna see how many votes I can get. I doubt I’d win. I need a UV bar and a lot more to make them frostier to really win. Like @Hellraiser
He got the uv bar and them pics he always post. I want a blizzard like that on my ladies. Lol.
But my ak47 is starting to turn her pistils orange, so shes gonna really fatten up and be ready to pic in a few more weeks. Shes an auto.

3 Likes

They usually open around the 7th (today) but can be a few days behind depending on how busy latewood is. Hopefully we’ll have a civil BOM this October. Last years went off the rails, lol.

4 Likes

October is a crazy BOM I take it? Lol.

It was last year.

1 Like

Well, this should be fun. Lol.

1 Like