ILGM bud of the month chat room 2019

I’m ready to see if Noobie won this thing!!!

1 Like

Apparently @GreenCoat has the win in the bag :joy::flushed::partying_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

He also has a very nice looking BUD as well as do a lot of peeps LOTS OF NICE BUDS​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I haven’t won either. I’ve entered about 6 or 7 times. But I’m happy to report, I was in 3rd last contest! So maybe my lucky month coming soon too. I don’t have an expensive camera to use either though, probably the reason I haven’t won yet. Lol. I’ve opted to rent an expensive for the next harvest, I’d love to win some seeds at least once! Lol. Good luck @GreenCoat! Nice photos btw!

4 Likes

You never know @Drillbit you got a nice bud there mate and it’s a decent pic. Maybe try spraying your bud with water to make the trichomes stand out :roll_eyes::thinking:

1 Like

How do you know you haven’t won bro?

Have you got the results in secret?

Are you in the secret clich? :joy:

@GreenCoat

1 Like

@Drillbit, I tried with my 2 pics for several months last year, regular smart phone camera, no editing.
Never give up, Never surrender!!!

@GreenCoat, who sprayed their plant down and how do you know? If you are referring to my picture and someone asking if it was wet, I replied.

Amazing how such a friendly competition can turn ugly faster than bud rot sets in.

3 Likes

@NavyVet420 You’re good mate :wink:

1 Like

Arr you serious!?, I’ve been using the same two pics from my super skunk harvest too! Lmao! :rofl: I figured if you keep using the same pic, gotta win sometime, right! Lol

1 Like

@Drillbit, my entry for April BOTM, can’t decide which picture to use :thinking:.

If you don’t at first don’t succeed, try try again :rofl:

6 Likes

Nice one! That’s amazing detail for cell phone camera. I wish I could get mine that close, mine gets blurry if it’s too close. Im just gonna rent the Nikon coolpix p900. I just need better detail.

2 Likes

Get your votes in closing poll in 2 hrs 32 mins

2 Likes

I don’t think you can go wrong with either one but I’m personally going to have to say the top one it would definitely have my vote :wink:

2 Likes

Have you tried a zoom app? I use that when I want close up in natural light. Crappy for flash though, creates weird shadowing. My wife’s Galaxy Note8 takes AMAZING pictures. LG’s cameras aren’t the best, but they can turn out perfect ones, such as these :grin::rofl:.

1 Like

Main cola off my ogk auto

7 Likes

@Ripper Nice!!! How long in jars? Recommend 62% humidity packs after you are done burping. Smell must be amazing :nose::nose::dizzy::boom:

Thanks @NavyVet420 day 2 of captivity lol…smelling nice only getting better I hope…happy growing friend and good luck on the results imo you have entered the prettiest bud this month

2 Likes

I got some blk berry and banana to chop in the next 2 or 3 weeks

9 Likes

I envy the indoor growers and the control of the environment and I’m a purist. I got lucky with my grows, and I guess it was a bit of beginner’s luck. Those pics were from my 1st year growing,

6 Likes

Bubble gum

8 Likes