ILGM bud of the month chat room 2019

I heard same thing, hopefully some resolutions to this soon.

This is stuff I think about when people are asking for Federal legislation. We have no problem getting seeds and equipment when its illegal. But cut the government out of their share and heads will roll haha.

6 Likes

Yea I agree everyone in Canada can grow 4 plants without a license I’m gonna be able to grow 96 plants for 400 bucks I hope it gets resolved soon as well

2 Likes

2 Likes

Picture of health right there!
Dark green leaves, no spots.
Beautiful grow!

3 Likes

Thanks, This grow started off with a thrips problem that I noticed right away. It took several times spraying some azamax on the plants and I believe that solved the problem. I have to do some serious trimming tomorrow of the bottoms. This was taken today at day 10 of flower and a little over five feet tall.

8 Likes

I believe this was my first grow with the ebb and flow system. I filled the grow room with more than I should of and it probably caused some stress on them. I don’t believe it was due to cold because I grow indoors and the temps never went below 65 or so. I use General Hydroponics nutrients with Liquid Koolbloom and on this grow I might of added some sweetener to the mix. The GSC is on the left with Chronic Widow on the right using my home made hydro system.
IMG_3087

6 Likes

Which should I enter for BOM January?

7 Likes

Top pic, with the rest of the grow cropped out.
She’s a beauty!

3 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated

2 Likes

I’ll agree with you there.

3 Likes

@Loki I gave some clones from my GSC to a freind and he planted them outside with some cooler weather. Here’s a picture he sent me.

9 Likes

Must be it’s just a pheno. Mine looks like the 2 I posted for you guys to judge.

Almost cut day. Just wanted to see a cut branch so I took a smaller cola branch off.

6 Likes

I try def grow this year Outside and inside gscx strain.

2 Likes

Just harvested a Bruce Banner.
Hanging the bigger buds to dry…

7 Likes

Love it. What light type/nute medium?

1 Like

I used 2 vipar 600, 2 mehzi 600 & added a no name 1800 watt light for flower.
I used Fox Farm nutes, Recharge, Mykos, Azos & Mammoth P.
I also used Fox Farm happy frog soil

1 Like

Damn. That’s some wattage!

1 Like

When does the voting stop for Bud of the month

1 Like

Usually at the end of the month. Feb. would be on the 28th and other months could be the 31st. @Hogmaster will notify us when it officially closes as it could even run over a couple of days due to a late start.

4 Likes