ILGM bud of the month chat room 2019

Thanks @NavyVet420 day 2 of captivity lol…smelling nice only getting better I hope…happy growing friend and good luck on the results imo you have entered the prettiest bud this month

2 Likes

I got some blk berry and banana to chop in the next 2 or 3 weeks

9 Likes

I envy the indoor growers and the control of the environment and I’m a purist. I got lucky with my grows, and I guess it was a bit of beginner’s luck. Those pics were from my 1st year growing,

6 Likes

Bubble gum

8 Likes

Nice!! Welcome aboard

1 Like

Get on down! Looks good to me! Bam!

Here you go, @Boston56 and good to see you hanging back around.

1 Like

Thank You kw-bat,i think i did it,not sure,now just hit the like for a vote?

During the voting period (closed right now) it will have a list of user names posted by a moderator with bubbles beside each person (○ similar to that) to vote you just click the bubble by the person’s name that you want to vote for.

1 Like

Thank You @DoobieNoobie

1 Like

@beginner2d I know some people don’t want to edit their pictures when submitting but I go through the submissions and edit them before making my pick. Here’s what your’s looks like with just a little adjustment.

Without

10 Likes

:roll_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::grin: I must do that! Thank you @NTMAREMACH
That mean i can count on your voice :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@Hogmaster, when are the results coming out for bom april2019?

That’s up to @latewood I didn’t start aprils bom had a bunch of stuff going on this is the first one in almost 2 years I haven’t done @Drillbit I’m sure it will be soon

1 Like

Oh, my bad. Any new news @latewood?

@BCPAgrower Here’s what that great looking entry looks like with just a few adjustments on the lighting. Makes those trichomes pop.
af146ace923ae56998e4476dea40978c9a13163a

7 Likes

wow. not too shabby

1 Like

Very Nice I would Say!~ Well Done !

More like “Bergman’s pink leaf”. :+1:
I’ve really been enjoying the results of lower temps and humidity in late flower.

3 Likes